PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merriman interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kinda reminded me of a young Tom Brady

ROFLMAO at this comparison. Rivers to Brady? Puh-leez. Rivers can't even carry Tom's jock yet.

What did Tom do his rookie season? Win 11 straight games and win the Super Bowl championship with the Pats. What has Rivers accomplished thus far?

Win a few games behind the strength of the best runningback in the league today. Make no mistake, LT makes that SD offense tick, not Philip Rivers. Come playoff time let's see what the kid really has. I won't be surprised if he ends up looking like what he is, a ROOKIE QB facing the biggest game of his career.

How do you figure? Um maybe you should actually take a look at Schotts W/L record before you say something so stupid. Most people consider him one of the best coaches in the history of the NFL. Yeah he's post season record sucks, but is that all a coach is measured on?

Sucks? Yea right. His record could elevate itself to "sucks" with a few wins. 5-12 right? That doesn't suck, it's hilarious. And yes, coaches, like players, are judged on their work when it matters most. Well, maybe not in SoCal, where football is just a hobby used to pass time between visits to the beach, but in the rest of the NFL, the playoffs are all that matter.

What's it like having one of the two or three worst coaches in NFL history running your team?

its funny for you to say that now that marty has WON 200 games and yet he is a horrible coach??? that shows you know nothing about football. by your standards Dan Marino would be a horrible QB because he never won a SB just a plain dumb comment

its funny for you to say that now that marty has WON 200 games and yet he is a horrible coach??? that shows you know nothing about football. by your standards Dan Marino would be a horrible QB because he never won a SB just a plain dumb comment

hey...if you guys are happy winning the pro bowl and division titles and then sucking wind...have at it...

after all--you guys wanted Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning the whole time, right?

go put your powder blue underoos on and make tough guy faces in the mirror--we are all set with your SoCal bravado...

Back to Merriman ...

Is that guy dumb, dumber, or dumbest? That had to be the funniest thing I've seen on an NFL telecast in a long time. It was like he wasn't even watching the game, or they taped the interview yesterday or something. My favorite is when he said the Jets had to feel good about shutting down the Patriots and holding them to such a low point total. 17 points at the half!

Think if they go into the locker room next Sunday down 17-10 he'll start screaming at the offense? "C'mon, guys, we're stoning them out there! Start scoring some points!"

What a maroon ...

Marty is like a girlfriend who gives you oral pleasure right to the point you are going to shoot and then stops and leaves you hanging.... Over and over again. This girlfriend would qualify as a horrible girlfriend, and so Marty qualifies as a horrible coach.

That and three SB rings in five years! What matters that the CHargers have?

Stop living on your past glories... This year is yet to be defined... Yeah, the Skins have won numerous SB in the past as the Niners, Cowboys, and Steelers... but what have they done tis year?

If you are betting on your past glories to make yourself feel better about this game then you might want to look at what your team did last year...

Stop living on your past glories... This year is yet to be defined... Yeah, the Skins have won numerous SB in the past as the Niners, Cowboys, and Steelers... but what have they done tis year?

If you are betting on your past glories to make yourself feel better about this game then you might want to look at what your team did last year...

Similarly, you haven't won s--t yet while our a large part of our CURRENT team has at least two rings, an 11-1 record in the playoffs in the past 5 years and at least two of your former players who got sick of losing :p

In San Diego, you count pro bowlers. In New England, we count championships. In case you haven't realized, one doesn't determine the other. I will recognize your meaningless tribble when you come back with a superbowl victory....until then; go away bolts fans.

In San Diego, you count pro bowlers. In New England, we count championships. In case you haven't realized, one doesn't determine the other. I will recognize your meaningless tribble when you come back with a superbowl victory....until then; go away bolts fans.

No, what you will say is "well we have 3 in 6 years and you have 1". Come back when you win two more. So predictable....

No, what you will say is "well we have 3 in 6 years and you have 1". Come back when you win two more. So predictable....

What the f--k?

san diego is the biggest bandwagon town in northern mexico.

Says the man with a handle of a book about vampires :p

listen, i live in san diego and you guys are soft. there's not a sports fan out here that knows squat. i run circles around all you ****es !

Hey leave Merriman alone, he was probably busy hanging out in Hillcrest all night.

I was waiting for Merriman to go into a rage or something and break the camera.

"SHAWN SMASH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back