Merrill Hodge's Draft Winner: New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
:eek:

As said on NFL Live.

Mentioned how we didn't need much help but got just what we were looking for with versatility and smarts on the defense side. Mayo, Wheatley, Crable all #1 on his smart board.

Additionally, he chose the Detroit Lions as his draft losers.

Thought it was worth mentioning Merill Hodge of all people praising us.

Last edited:
Amazing. Is he in a pizzing contest with Clayton or something?

His approval doesn't exactly buoy my confidence all of a sudden. :help:

Re: Merrill Hodge\'s Draft Winner: New England Patriots

What is his motive for this?

Hodge is a twat regardless if he praises us for the draft.

I guess that new mind control machine that Mr. Kraft bought Bill is finally working. He tried to use it on Tomase but years of eating twinkies built a layer of goo around his brain which blocked the machine from working.

Last edited:
I don't need the confirmation to know the Pats are in good shape with the draft, but it is nice for someone to recognize what BB was trying to do.

Sh!t Sh!t Sh!t Sh!t
Just when I thought I couldn't hate Hodge any more he goes nad gives our draft the kiss of death.:enranged::explative:violent:

I guess that new mind control machine that Mr. Kraft bought Bill is finally working. He tried to use it on Tomase but years of eating twinkies built a layer of goo around his brain which blocked the machine from working.

Simply... AWESOME!

It blew my mind reading that Merrill Hoge was supporting our draft (kind of like consecutive big hits blew his mind).

He talked in glowing terms about Mayo and O'Connell before the draft (didn't hear anything about Wheatley from him). Pats drafted his binkies so he has to give props or he looks stupid(er).

As said on NFL Live.

Mentioned how we didn't need much help but got just what we were looking for with versatility and smarts on the defense side. Mayo, Wheatley, Crable all #1 on his smart board.

Well, he is correct. The team won 18 games, went to the Super Bowl, and was minutes away from history. It isn't like this team had holes all over the place heading into the draft. They had a few needs (lb, db specifically) but they filled them.

I don't know why we have a thread about what Merrill Hodge thinks, but I'd be a bit curious to know what Merrill HOGE thinks.

I'm almost worried that he is praising our draft.

This ******* guy has some of the worst player analysis I have ever seen in my life. He makes bold comments like he has never seen some of these prospects play a game before.

That said, I think he just based this year on track records.
Belichick/Pioli>Millen

Just what we were looking for with versatility and smarts on the defense side. Mayo, Wheatley, Crable all #1 on his smart board[/
Hodge is neither SMART nor Versatile,so how would he know. :D

If Hodge is praising our draft somethings wrong.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm living in some alternate universe after reading that.

Quick! Look out the window. It must be snowing outside.

I don't know why we have a thread about what Merrill Hodge thinks, but I'd be a bit curious to know what Merrill HOGE thinks.
Or perhaps even- Merril Hoge. :D

This is classic story baiting. Did they build up to it by saying, "And hear why Merrill Hoge has the Super Bowl runner-ups as his big draft day winners, next on NFL Live!"

People will watch because they either KNOW he doesn't like the Pats, so the idea is juicy, or they hate the Pats and want to see why they should hate them more.

Hodge is a twat regardless if he praises us for the draft.

You have to be British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back