PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Merged x3) It's All Happening!!! PFT Now Blames The NFL For Tarnishing The PATS Image

Newsday source, Kensil has no involvement....oh ok :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sharks of Vegas is either going to come out of all this with a heap of credibility or very little.

I'm hopeful that it's the former, but considering I hadn't ever heard of them before this mess, I'm not too optimistic.

Bawwwa haaa haa. Dean Blandino on the Eisen show this afternoon said that the only reason there is even a rule about inflation was because it used to be that both teams played with the same ball. Now, that each QB has his own balls, he asked, who cares. Let them play at 10 psi if they want to and the other team can play with whatever they want. There's no reason to even have an inflation rule."These are all things that we need to discuss."

Correction. It was Mike Pereira, former head of officiating. Blandino was there for the interview, but didn't specifically comment on this.

Last edited:
Belichick has a press conferecne in 37 minutes per Twitter. Was this planned?

Yes.

They always have pressers at their SB hotel upon arrival or just after.

SOP.

I'm hopeful that it's the former, but considering I hadn't ever heard of them before this mess, I'm not too optimistic.

Didn't these attention grabbing Sharks say that the investigation would have been completed & announced days ago?

I'd call that a fail.

I don;t follow them so I could be mis-informed.

Bawwwa haaa haa. Dean Blandino on the Eisen show this afternoon said that the only reason there is even a rule about inflation was because it used to be that both teams played with the same ball. Now, that each QB has his own balls, he asked, who cares. Let them play at 10 psi if they want to and the other team can play with whatever they want. There's no reason to even have an inflation rule."These are all things that we need to discuss."

I admit I did not see that show, but that could not possibly have been Blandino - - he is the current Head of Officials of the NFL and would NEVER go on tv to say that.

Dave Perreira (the FORMER head Officials) was on the same show, and I would think you probably got them confused

I admit I did not see that show, but that could not have been Blandino - - he is the current Head of Officials of the NFL and would NEVER go on tv to say that.

Dave Perreira (the FORMER head Officials) was on the same show, and I would think you probably got them confused

*Mike Pereira

Hs
I think he has an undergraduate degree from Harvard and a PhD from Columbia. He is well pedigreed. But science is not about numbers, it is about testing a hypothesis. This is easily testable. Any scientist that will not test his hypothesis is not a real scientist.

His numbers are wrong. He screwed up. Ask him to show his work. Smart people make mistakes. The Harvard guy in the Globe article also screwed up.

Didn't these attention grabbing Sharks say that the investigation would have been completed & announced days ago?

I'd call that a fail.

No, I don't think so. They mentioned an announcement and it turned into a press release. The have been right but not completely on the mark.

I'd call that a fail.

No. Been pretty consistent saying after the SB

I admit I did not see that show, but that could not have been Blandino - - he is the current Head of Officials of the NFL and would NEVER go on tv to say that.

Oops. My bad. It was Peirra. Both of them were on at the same time.. Thanks.

Florio just said on Quick Slants that NFL did set up PATS. He said Kraft should be pissed Goodell didn't warn him given he backed him.

Now we know why the investigation will take weeks:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back