PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merged: threads about personal emotions about all this junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
QFT. You should be a freakin motivational speaker!

I put $10 on the Pats winning by 36+. It pays out $260. I hope MORE of this crap comes out. I want the whole stadium holding up * signs and Bellicheat banners.

I think this could be the most lopsided Super Bowl in history.

YOU CAN EITHER SCREAM AND JUMP UP AND DOWN FOR YOUR TEAM, OR GO LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Re: I feel sick and sad

Fukda Media.

this is the worst Superbowl coverage ever

almost nothing about the actual game except for the occasional Brady to Moss conversation

the media ought to be ******* ashamed of themselves

I've got NFLN on... obviously they have less interest in pimping the neo-spygate bullcrap.

Re: Patsfans Embrace the Hate!

Thats fine. Just know that all SB's will have an * by them.

*Achieved through illegal filming of opposing practices. Although we recognize the accomplishments, there will always be questions as to the validity of the wins.

Hey, I remember you. You were that kid at the playground with the snotty nose always asking for "do-overs".

Last edited:

Thats fine. Just know that all SB's will have an * by them.

*Achieved through illegal filming of opposing practices. Although we recognize the accomplishments, there will always be questions as to the validity of the wins.

No proof and the NFL said it never happened. SO, your a child molester because I think it's true even though there is no evidence.

Sorry for being over the top, but you get my point?

I was just at the superwalmart and everyone, i mean everyone had pats stuff on. It pumped me up and I am ready for the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I feel sick and sad

.... Don't be so easily influenced by propaganda. This is a good lesson in how the media works, and it applies not just to sports, more so to politics. There are alot of lies rattling around, and the public has to be savvy enough to sort through the mess.

That is the very truth.

Dont worry, Im sure other "Accusations" will be comming out soon:

BB personally caused Katrina to disrupt the Saints
He also caused the San Diego fires to disrupt the Chargers
(enter your conspiracy here(

BB is an alien who genetically altered Tom Coughlin before the game (during the Giants walk through)... Walsh tells ESPN and the Herald that he has definite video proof of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes