PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merged: Positive media reactions to Moss trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another media thing--was listening to Chris Russo before, and he had on some guy from the Herald...didn't want to wait till the end to hear who it was, could anyone tell me?

He was saying Belichick essentially lost the locker room w/the Seymour trade, guys weren't listening to him anymore because Wilfork was playing some DE, and this would be more of the same. In other words, as far as I know, making stuff up.

must be borges...he was buddies with seymour after criticizing BB for picking him in the draft..

titanic.jpg

mushroom-cloud-hb.jpg

death.jpg

sun_apocalypse15001.jpg

blood_puddle_pillows_01.jpg

Actually I think it'll be fine. Freakin' relax everybody.

I stopped listening to what Felger had to say years ago. im not going to start now just because he says something thats positive now.

I know, especially since I strongly suspect he's only saying something positive because it's attention-getting....everyone else is focused on the negative.

It's like those movie reviewers on Rottentomatoes who wants clicks on their website so they purposefully give a Pixar film a bad review. Sort of.

This is the first time I ever have wanted Felger to be right about anything, and yet his perfect record of being always wrong about everything is likely to stay intact.

Exactly! He has an uncanny talent for being wrong. I clearly remember Felgie predicting how the Patriots were going to crush the Ravens in the playoffs last year. I know Fleger's recond on such matters; why I did not bet the house on the Ravens I do not know.

He says that Patriots will be better off without Randy: translation: The Patriots will suck.

I'm fully aware that the defense is not nearly what it was 5-6 years ago, i think it will jell by the end of the year. I didn't really see this a SB year for us even if moss was still here.

There are a lot of people here that keep ignoring the fact that moss would destroy this team by his behavior if he wasn't moved

+1

This will be a good defense by the end of the year if we make the playoff's no one will want to see this team. Next year it will be a championship level defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back