PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merged: Positive media reactions to Moss trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Says they are now more resilent and makes Brady sharper. Considering hes usually down on the Pats its interesting.

No Felgie has been the primary Moss is a cancer blatherer. He has to take a bullish position now.

Since everyone here insists that Felger only spews garbage ...

Oh wait, now everyone agrees with him.

Now, I'm devastated.

Oh yay! Felger believes in that Pats now. Makes my day. :rolleyes:

Since everyone here insists that Felger only spews garbage ...

Oh wait, now everyone agrees with him.

And where did you see any evidence of that???? (other than your imagination)

God, this really is as bad as we all think.

He's a blithering idiot.

God, this really is as bad as we all think.

titanic.jpg

While I do think Felger often goes overboard just for dramatic affect, he has said on many occassions that he doesn't consider Moss a "locker room cancer" in the true sense of the label in that Moss didn't constantly bring everyone down with b*tching and complaining, etc..

He has stated that he feels Moss is "high maintenance" though and that may have impacted how Brady ran the offense in an effort to keep him involved. As it's been pointed out several times, Brady was at his best finding the open receiver and Felger points to the record setting year of 2007 where that changed.

So, the main reason why he's been down on Moss is that in his opinion, his presence on the field contributed to Brady altering how he used to play and made him less consistent.

Felger and Mazz can still both be annoying d*cks though.

Today is a good day for Felger. He always hated Moss. I agree with some of his points about Moss, but he does go overboard.

Felger just disagrees with popular opinion, the fans in general don't like this move so of course, Felger like it.

For one, he always hated Moss. For another, he's just trying to be bold to grab attention and headlines. It's obviously worked.

AFCCG? With their record of drafting?:rolleyes:

Yeah, I had 98.5 and heard him say that prediction as the show opened; as soon as I recognized that voice I changed over to EEI. Boycott remains in tact.

of course .. I hope he's right.

Last edited:
Felger say the pats will make it to the AFCCG Wow thats the Cherry on the top of the cake of my day. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The 2011 nfl draft will be an event for us fans.I expected us to move out of the top 10 for a 2012 first round pick.:D

Felger say the pats will make it to the AFCCG Wow thats the Cherry on the top of the cake of my day. :rolleyes:

They will be fortunate if they can make the playoffs with that swiss cheese defense. :rolleyes:

Oh my, I didn't expect this from Felger.... Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye