PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merged: Jets/Cowboys postgame reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point? 335 yds 2 TD's, and an INT Did he play a flawless game? No. Doe she look much improved, more in command of the offense, more sure of himself, and make plays when he needed to? Yes. Dallas' D gets credit, Rob Ryan was throwing everything at him, their front 7 is very good.

Freudian slip...:rofl:

She is what she is...an inconsistent heart attack inducing QB, not that different from Romo...just luckier and better coached.

One thing the Jets should be worried about is that their offense is extremely slow. Other than Holmos, everyone looks like they are running in slow motion.

My brilliant insight - Romo stinks.

Does anyone here take the lockout into account regarding how teams look in week 1 with only like 5 weeks to prepare for a whole season?

I loved how Revis was getting OWNED, had another fake injury (like he did that time Moss owned him) and then when a hurt, slower Dez Bryant came out, suddenly Revis was back out there..That guys downfall is going to be trying to protect his rep, instead of trying to live up to it.

I loved how Revis was getting OWNED, had another fake injury (like he did that time Moss owned him) and then when a hurt, slower Dez Bryant came out, suddenly Revis was back out there..That guys downfall is going to be trying to protect his rep, instead of trying to live up to it.

You're flailing, stop.

I think Revis gave up two catches all game. The deep out to Dez Bryant for 23 yards. A shallow slant for about 9 or 10 yards. I don't know how that is getting "OWNED."

Last time I checked...Darrelle Revis is a human being. No matter how good he is he will get beaten once or twice. No one is perfect....last I checked.

Revis had cramps...no fake injury.

But Revis was Revis....Interception near the end of the game. Locked up Dez Bryant in the end zone which caused Romo to try and run and then fumbled when hit by Devito.

Did he get beat once or twice? Yes. Owned? No.

Now if we want to talk about Cromartie then that would be a different story.

Last edited:
One thing the Jets should be worried about is that their offense is extremely slow. Other than Holmos, everyone looks like they are running in slow motion.

Huh?

You don't put up 335 yds in the air being slow.

C'mon dude, stop reaching for moral victories

Re: OT: Tony Romo is a LOSER

My dad is a fan of the fishies. He hates Henne. I watched this game with him and we sat there comparing Romo to him for a half hour. Then as he's about to finish the sentence ~"I bet he blows it here too", the ball's a third of the way from Romo's hand to Revis' arms.

He's a terrible quarterback. Made me appreciate TFB a little more again, when I thought I couldn't any more.

Revis was Revis....Interception near the end of the game. Locked up Dez Bryant in the end zone which caused Romo to try and run and then fumbled when hit by Devito.
Yep, Revis was Revis alright. Constantly getting away with PI like he always does.

And he was covering an out-of-shape WR for 2+ quarters of this game. Why Garrett had him out there and why Romo kept throwing to him was beyond me.

Huh?

You don't put up 335 yds in the air being slow.

C'mon dude, stop reaching for moral victories

How would it be a moral vicory for a pats fan? I know the jets fans players and coaches only care about the patriots, and no one else, but that does not mean every team/fan only cares about one team.

I only pay attention to the jets because they suck so bad, and those stupid looks on sanchez face when he keeps the suck trian going are just awesome to see.. And when their luck runs out, the suicide rate in Jersey is going to be huge.

you put up 335 yards passing when you are behind the entire game, your joke running game gains 45 yards on 16 carries AND you are throwing against TWO green corners subbing for starters and a sub safety...subtract about 80 yards from the total for the horrible "prevent" Dallas called with 2 minutes left in the first half. Rob Ryan spent the entire halftime break desperately trying to get all the mistakes by these subs corrected...they SHOWED it on air at the half.

You really are delusional if you think this wasn't "blind squirrel finds that elusive nut" tonight for the Jets.

Yep, Revis was Revis alright. Constantly getting away with PI like he always does.

And he was covering an out-of-shape WR for 2+ quarters of this game. Why Garrett had him out there and why Romo kept throwing to him was beyond me.

Revis gets away with more sh%t than anyone..he is just really good so the nfl wants to protect that. Therefor, he is allowed to get away with stuff.

you put up 335 yards passing when you are behind the entire game, your joke running game gains 45 yards on 16 carries AND you are throwing against TWO green corners subbing for starters and a sub safety...subtract about 80 yards from the total for the horrible "prevent" Dallas called with 2 minutes left in the first half. Rob Ryan spent the entire halftime break desperately trying to get all the mistakes by these subs corrected...they SHOWED it on air at the half.

You really are delusional if you think this wasn't "blind squirrel finds that elusive nut" tonight for the Jets.

This is pretty much truth right here.

Revis gets away with more sh%t than anyone..he is just really good so the nfl wants to protect that. Therefor, he is allowed to get away with stuff.

why is Cromartie allowed to try to duplicate the exact same thing?? The first Dallas TD was blatant P.I. before the receiver made the catch...no flag...Cromartie isolated on camera with one hand actually INSIDE the reciver's jersey and the other hand grabbing pads...no call...on and on....7, 10, 15, 20 yards downfield. To be honest, the crew missed a few Dallas blatant P.I.'s too....but this type of reffing really played into the Jets secondary's hands.

17 of 27 points scored by the jesters were in the 4th quarter. They had no chance in this game against the real secondary.

None.

Revis, and Cromo for that matter, has to be one of the dirtiest db's in the NFL. Just about every play I saw him pulling on wrists and jerseys. The dude is subtle but very effective in disrupting the receiver with his illegal contact. I'm really getting tired of the Revis ballwashing. Point if the matter is, he cheats, and he's good at it.

17 of 27 points scored by the jesters were in the 4th quarter. They had no chance in this game against the real secondary.

None.

You mean like one with Wilhite and Butler? :rolleyes:

LOL, the sun always shines in your part of the world, eh?

It's a shame the Jets have taken over as your #1 hated football team, you used to be a good poster that didn't talk out his ass... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back