PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mercury Morris update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots punched the addresss into their navi. (19 Inyourface Ave.)

The Patriots arrived in his neighborhood (rolled their windows up and locked their doors), approached his block (saw decaying old buildings, crackheads, and whores), and drove right by Mercury Morris' house.

The Patriots had a meeting down, futher down the street, with a real estate broker in a much nicer neighborhood, with bigger homes, and classier people.

Last edited:
Huh? :eek: It is an excellent analogy. Clearly going 5 for 5 is more impressive. Weak example though. How about this one: what's more impressive, a team winning 2 games in a row or a team winning 19 games in a row? They both are 1.000 over that stretch.

No, the quoted analogy, about # of homeruns was a bad analogy. The analogy I gave was fine. 19 is about 12% more than 17; 5 is 20% more than 4.

As for yours, it's not so good b/c 19 is 950% more than 2. Apples and oranges. Whatever, we're making the same point.

I know this guy has lost it, but seriously, he is comedy gold. I laugh at everything he says. I can wait until the Monday after the SB for his response to the question, " So did you call the Patriots to congratulate them?" I think we may all see a man have a heart attack on live TV.

god what the hell do any of you care what he has to say? go hug your kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes