Mercury Morris calls Belichick "gutless"

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Heard this on the afternoon ESPN show.
Mercury Morris went of on BB.
Said that where was his bravado last night.
Said he was gutless for going for a field goal against Eagles, whereas the week before BB always went for the touchdown.

The guy sounded hyper and absolutely crazy.

Sean Sailisbury laughed at him and said he sounded like someone who is just scared to death that the dolphons unbeaten record is threatened

then they cut to commercial break.

Would love to see someone do a full length interview with MM

Re: Mercury Morris calls Belicheck "gutless"

bb won both games he must be doing something right

Morris is like the internet troll who keeps crapping all over the team, just waiting for that first loss, because the odds are against an undefeated season. As the season progresses and the odds get better, he's getting a bit more animated. He's going to be a raving lunatic come late December if these wins keep up.

It will be fun to watch.

Regards,
Chris

Said he was gutless for going for a field goal against Eagles, whereas the week before BB always went for the touchdown.

The guy sounded hyper and absolutely crazy. MM

Gutless? Last week, BB videoed Mercury buying dope at a crack house by the just demolished Orange Bowl. You can't be filming in that neighborhood and be gutless.

Mercury Morris? :confused:

Never heard of him.

Haha he can't win. If he'd have gone for it and we ultimately scored he would have got called classless and the old running up the score bs would have came out.

Someone needs to tell Mercury to lay off the crack pipe..Didnt he serve a few years for selling cocaine to an undercover agent..?

Mercury Morris wouldn't even make the practice squad on this team. He needs to STFU and go back to the crack house.

Do you know what is funny..some of these Fin A-holes will be looking for pub if the Pats do run the table...and some with big mouths I hope will be taken care of.. and put in their places.. like bitter has-beens..who hold onto the past..I used to like Morris, but know, I think he's a loud mouth no nothing..just like most of that crew...

Mercury is septumless and pretty much brainless. I don't know about his guts.

Mercury should keep busy making crack money...

Morris3.jpg

Heard this on the afternoon ESPN show.
Mercury Morris went of on BB.
Said that where was his bravado last night.

The guy sounded hyper and absolutely crazy.

Sean Sailisbury laughed at him and said he sounded like someone who is just scared to death that the dolphons unbeaten record is threatened

then they cut to commercial break.

Would love to see someone do a full length interview with MM

"Mercury" Morris must have been drinking Mercury recently because I think he has fried his brain. He is sitting there in some nursing home pooping in his diapers thinking of some team actually beating the doofins overhyped, overblown "record".......Winning 11 games in today's era is a million times harder than what the doofins did back then.......it really is apples and oranges.....

Mercury should keep busy making crack money...

Morris3.jpg

What a pathetic piece of sh## this guy has become.....sad......."Mercury Morris....Where are they now?" "We ran into Mercury (Now known as Molasses Morris) signing Depends diapers at the Sunny Days Nursing Home......

I call Mercury Morris "hairless."

Only following his coach:

PRO FOOTBALL WEEKLY
Shula's 'asterisk' suggestion is way over the top
By Hub Arkush ([email protected])
Nov. 16, 2007

....(portions omitted)...... "Shula is the most successful individual in the history of the game. After all, “winning is the only thing,” and nobody is even in sight of Shula’s 347 career wins as a head coach. Halas is second at 324, and Tom Landry is third at 270. And, of course, Shula coached the only undefeated, untied champions in the history of the NFL, the 17-0 Miami Dolphins of 1972.

And that’s the long road to my point in this column, which is to voice my utter disappointment at Shula’s recent suggestion that, should the 2007 New England Patriots match his ’72 Dolphins’ accomplishments, perhaps we should mark that performance with an asterisk. Since the comments first appeared in an interview in the New York Daily News, Shula has tried to soften his stance, and I wanted to give him a pass. But the fact that he actually compared the Pats’ “Videogate” incident to Barry Bonds’ use of steroids left him way too far out over his skis to possibly avoid a spill.

While Bonds denies cheating to achieve Major League Baseball’s all-time home run record, I’d bet the house there are more of you who believe O.J. Simpson isn’t a murderer than believe Bonds hasn’t cheated. The guy couldn’t have spotted Henry Aaron’s record with a telescope if it weren’t for the ’roids.

But can we all please acknowledge once and for all that the Patriots’ home movies of the Jets’ sideline can’t possibly have had any impact on their 9-0 record or run to perfection? I’m not defending the Pats in any way. They’re guilty, they cheated and they’ve received the most severe penalty in the history of the game. But can anyone possibly be naive or vindictive enough to delude themselves into thinking that, if this club does in fact turn out to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, teams of all time, it was impacted in any way by a video camera?

There’s something you all better get used to. I don’t care how much you dislike, distrust or disrespect Bill Belichick — and I’ll grant you he gives you more than his fair share of reasons to take pause — but if the Pats pull off an undefeated run and claim their fourth NFL title in the last seven seasons, leaving us no reason to doubt the possibility of two or three more rings after that in the Brady-Belichick era, then Belichick is the only guy in the game today, or retired from the game, with a chance to join my list of six true NFL legends. That may bother you, but tell me how it’s not true?

As for Shula, whom I still admire and respect as much as anyone I’ve ever met, and his ’72 Dolphins, they set the standard for greatness and perfection. The only thing they can possibly do to tarnish that feat is to belittle or disrespect someone else’s efforts rather than admire them. Who knows if the Patriots will get it done? But in the meantime, if they want to remain golden, they should try silence.

It's hell to get old.

Someone needs to tell Mercury to lay off the crack pipe..Didnt he serve a few years for selling cocaine to an undercover agent..?

Last I heard, he was doing lines off of Shula's ass crack.

Mercury Morris was convicted for cocaine trafficking and spent at least 3 years behind bars. He was a well known coke head. Maybe he's back on the sauce after a brief hiatus on the motivational speech circuit.

Last edited:
Just once I would love to see BB respond to one of these coke fed diatribes.

I can imagine BB saying something like, "oh is he out of jail now?"

Cokery Morris needs a verball ass whooping

Just once I would love to see BB respond to one of these coke fed diatribes.

I can imagine BB saying something like, "oh is he out of jail now?"

Cokery Morris needs a verball ass whooping

I would like to hear BB defend himself too. But then again, maybe he can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes