Welcome to PatsFans.com

Memo 'shows Blair Iraq war deal with Bush'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Uh---OH.....

BBC News - Memo 'shows Blair Iraq war deal with Bush'

The leader of Plaid Cymru's MPs has said he has a memo showing Tony Blair and George Bush struck a secret deal to invade Iraq a year before the 2003 war.

Elfyn Llwyd told the BBC's Straight Talk he had written to Iraq Inquiry chair Sir John Chilcot to say he would be prepared to hand the document over.

Mr Llwyd, who in 2004 launched a campaign to impeach the then prime minister for misleading Parliament over the war, said he could not be specific about what was in the memo, which he "believed" was American in origin.

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

A little too vague for me to have written that kind of a headline.

Put up or shut up Elfyn Llwyd. "I can't be specific, just believe me." doesn't cut it.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  3. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I agree...talk is cheap.

Hope this guy at least made copies of this and distributed it to editors etc...

It takes a bit of balls to make claims like this.

4. ljuneau

ljuneau Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I have some beautiful ocean-front property in Oklahoma that I'll sell you at a really great price - a one-time deal just for you.

5. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Joey,

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand that the Iraq war was a gigantic lie. Saddam had NO WMDs, the evidence to prove it was cooked, there were NO links to AlQaeda. The crimes Hussein was actually hung for was for gassing his people with WMDs sold to him by Donald Rumsfeld. Every angle presented by BUsh/Cheney has been debunked. Its been almost 8 years for crying out loud.

On your real estate 'deal':

Sounds to me like you want to get rid of land you purchased sight unseen....sorry bro, I've got a summer home already.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

Saddam should have been left to his torturing, raping and killing, nobody else in the world seemed concerned with his bloodbath, he and his demented sons should have been left alone, the Crooked UN should have taken care of him, maybe Greenpeace could have killed him.

F-ck Those Middle East Bastards, America Should Stay Out Of Their Business, leave them to their beheading, stoning, lashing and slaughtering, they are a race of cruel murdering savages, kill the ones that try to kill us the hell with the rest of them and the hell with their stupid women.

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,144 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

I posted some papers here years ago that show that the Iraq war was drawn up before Bush became President ... have to get out the shovel and find that again.

BTW ... Britain and the United States were attacking Iraq in 1999 ... something like 1000+ missle strikes.

http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/081399iraq-conflict.html

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  8. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Try telling this to the Rapture Ready MB.

9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Not at all. People make d-bag claims all the time that end up not being true. I'm with PatsSB42.... Put up or shut up.

10. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

These wars in the ME are a big step toward forming this one world government with the antichrist at the head(although the global elite have called this the 'earthly messiah', like Pat Robertson did). You can bet a war with Iran will lead to a nuke WW3, and out of the ashes will rise this one world antichrist leader to 'straighten everything out'.

Do NOT be fooled - this is also one of the reasons why the Southern Baptist Convention got hijacked by Freemasons and Apostates - so they can use their influence to promote these globalist agendas in the ME.(i.e. a month before Bush struck Iraq, Charles Stanley gave a kick in the butt sermon over why we should support our government and President with this war)