Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mel Gibson is an antisemitic alcoholic phony

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by marcus, Oct 22, 2006.

1. marcus

marcus Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Just heard his so called "apology" to Dianne Sawyer
    The guy is so bigoted it is disgusting.
    She asked him if he felt sorry for what he said.

He stated:

1. The Jews aren't "blameless in the Middle East conflict
    2. For one year before his "Passion" movie came out he was persecuted by many Jewish groups.

and this guy wants to do a movie about the Holocaust.

Let me guess..the star will be Mohammed Ahmedinejad
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

He's an anti-semite, but I really don't think he's bright enough to realize it.
  3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

When I think of all the sharply liberal subliminal 'advertising' that was thrown into the Lethal Weapon series it actually cracks me up. I remember the truck with the words 'fur is dead' that was rolling towards Riggs and Murtaugh in the first one and the reference to all the little Dolphins that were killed by the evil Tuna fisermen as well as the Exxon reference made shortly after the Valdez crash. I'm sure there's plenty more. Being associated with all that progressive stuff must have been like drinking Castor Oil for Gibson.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

A societal problem for the US is we give mucho credibility to people like Gibson, Clooney and the rest of the loonies... in reality most are men and women who have been on the fringes of society, and dabbled in serious booze and drugs. All of these left coast folks have little to offer most of us, however the media believes they do and continually bombard us with the message we should care about what they say, in reality they have little insight and are about as dumb as rocks.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Why doesn't the Media also attack Harry (Racist) Belafonte when he goes into one of his "Anti White" Sermons.

I have always considered Gibson an a$s hole and could never understand how he became a "super star" but strange things happen out there in that sh!t hole called Hollywood.

They are professional Clowns & Actors living in the land of "make believe", they have a right to "freedom of speech" but we also have the right to ignore them.

Who in their right mind would care or be interested in what a hateful old screaming witch like Striesand would have to say about life and the running of America.

We have enough "nuts" right in Washingtin without having to listen to those Wife Swapping Professional Morons.

When Islam takes over the first ones to have their heads roll will be the Hollywood Degenerates (then they will be singing God Bless America)
  6. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

Why? These 2 statements only lead to one conclusion, he is a DEMOCRAT.
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Chucky Heston spent most all of his life among the Hollywood 'wife swappers' I guess that makes him a Democrat too?
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Most all of them are and they get all upset when the people won't pay any attention to them, Looney Clooney was going to move to France if we didn't elect John Fonda Kerry, this idiot probably helped elect Bush by saying that, some thought we could get rid of him by voting Bush.

Hollywood LOVED the White Trash Clintons, they were made for each other.

ARE THERE ANY MUSLIM MOVIE STARS IN AMERICA?
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

I believe Gibson brainwashed himself to somehow think he was a part of religious history and/or a prophecy. He's very active in his own church and it's growth.

As far as what he says now...how can you ever believe what any actor/actress says after the fact .... they are professionals at acting?

I agree with NEM ... alchoholics and drug addicts speak their mind when under the influence...

I remember getting dumped by one of the hottest girlfriends I ever had. Playboy material all the way...only lasted 2 weeks. I had a few in me and I told her why is it that all you hot girls can be such C#nts??? That was it for that one....heck, I was being honest. Pretty Intelligent Plain Janes always were my cup of tea. :rofl:
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

We all know there is a few "good ones" out there but you have to admit there are quite a few you wouldn't want to bring home to meet Mother.
  11. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

What's wrong with those two statements? :confused: They are both facts.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Everybody knows that but it is very Politically Uncorrect to say it, if you are a public figure and you want to say something stupid say it about "White Christians" then no one will even notice, in fact most Phony Politically Correct Do-Gooder Liberals put a big Smile on their face when "Holy Whitey" gets insulted.
  13. AlexZello

AlexZello Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict?

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think?
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Re: What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict?

Very deep, need time to reflect..
  15. AlexZello

AlexZello Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

uh, here's the site in question: samsonblinded.org/blog Middle East conflict
  16. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Going to check that out tomorrow AZ.
    Edit ... which is today actually but tomorrow considering
    I have to go to bed first for tomorrow to be real.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Yeah, but what about health care.

:bricks:
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I would think that Far Left Liberals would be supporting Gibsons anti semitism haven't many of the Far Left Colleges now turned to embracing Palesitine, Iran and other Anti Semitic groups.

The little Smelly Creep from Iran recieved a standing ovation at Columbia Univ and he wants to Nuke Israel and Wipe Them from the face of the earth, can you get anymore Anti Semitic than that.

:bricks:
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  19. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

I am not going to defend Mel Gibson, but I do remember Jesse Jackson
    called New York Himie Town.

Jesse said it sober !

Jesse got the usual pass on this subject.

Same way he got the pass when he shook down Budweiser .
    Jackson discovered that Budweiser had a poor record of having minorities head its distributorships.

Jackson used his standard tactics to get the beer company to give his son a lucrative beer distributorship on the outskirts of Chicago.

(At one point, to hurt Budweiser, Jackson had encouraged African-Americans to quit drinking alcohol because of the harm it had done to the black community. But that stopped once his family got the distributorship.)