Welcome to PatsFans.com

Meet Tedy Bruschi in Braintree, MA on Tuesday!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Borders Boston, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borders Boston

    Borders Boston Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    Hi all,

    Tedy Bruschi will be on site at the Borders in Braintree, MA to sign copies of his new book "Never Give Up: My Stroke, My Recovery, and My Return to the NFL."

    It's on Tuesday, September 11 at 7:00 pm. The event is free- you just need to buy a book in order to get in line to meet Bruschi.

    Priority line tickets will be available beginning at 7:00 am on 9/11 at the store. See store for details.

    255 Grossman Drive
    Braintree, MA 02184
    781-356-5111

    Hope to see you there!
     
  2. BostonBullit

    BostonBullit On the Game Day Roster

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2006
    Messages:
    344
    Likes Received:
    2
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

    just finished reading this and it's a good read....highly recommended :rocker:
     
  3. patchick

    patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2004
    Messages:
    11,801
    Likes Received:
    414
    Ratings:
    +1,134 / 9 / -2

    #11 Jersey

    Hey everybody -- I'm going to assume for now that this commercial announcement ("The event is free- you just need to buy a book" :rolleyes:) is of sufficient interest to the Patsfans community that it should remain on the board. If y'all feel it's just ordinary spam and should be flushed, let me know.
     
  4. desi-patsfan

    desi-patsfan In the Starting Line-Up

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2005
    Messages:
    2,163
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    How is it compared to Patriot Reign?
     
  5. Pujo

    Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2005
    Messages:
    6,572
    Likes Received:
    4
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

    It's the kind of thing we'd keep up if one of us posted it. Granted the poster's representing the company, but it's a targetted post (not a massive spam effort) and the poster was kind enough to put his conflict-of-interest in the open. I recommend it stay up.
     
  6. Kdo5

    Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2005
    Messages:
    6,332
    Likes Received:
    14
    Ratings:
    +44 / 5 / -3

    The South Shore rules.
     
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  7. PATSNUTme

    PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2005
    Messages:
    15,286
    Likes Received:
    89
    Ratings:
    +189 / 2 / -1

    #75 Jersey

    Even if it's a promotion, it's still informative. Some member may be able to meet Tedy because of this thread. So, I think it should stay here.
     
  8. Michael

    Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2004
    Messages:
    9,015
    Likes Received:
    15
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

    #12 Jersey

    If anyone hears of him signing on the north shore / Merimack Valley/ southern NH area please post it here or in the pub forum. I'm willing to stand in-line and I'm waiting to buy the book at a signing but, I can't make it to Braintree on a week day.
     
  9. Crowpointer

    Crowpointer Third String But Playing on Special Teams

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Messages:
    678
    Likes Received:
    1
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

    I'm a South Shore guy so I'm taking my kid but this is closest I could find

    Tedy Bruschi will be at Willow Books and Café signing his new book, "Never Give Up: My Stroke, My Recovery, and My Return to the NFL"!

    Willow Books and Café
    279 Great Road
    Acton, MA 01720
    (978)266-0066
    Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 7PM
    Line starts at 5PM
     
  10. BostonBullit

    BostonBullit On the Game Day Roster

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2006
    Messages:
    344
    Likes Received:
    2
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

    I think it might actually edge Patriot Reign by a little overall, but maybe thats cause I'm a big tedy fan. he doesn't pull any punches in the book and tells you everything that went on in his life after he had the stroke as well as background about growing up and why he approaches money the way he does, etc. Imagine Reign but instead of the entire team and staff it's focused on a single person...and I say "person" instead of "player" because the book is about 60% what he went through as a person and the other 40% is him as a player. good stuff.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

unset ($sidebar_block_show); ?>