PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Media Overload

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazam

Rookie
Reaction score
Never have so many, said so little, for so long.

I love the Pats and usually can't get enough information on what is happening. However, this week is just ridiculous. Can we just go back to getting highlights?

NFL Network, ESPN, Local channels-- continous, non-stop coverage is great when there is news or something happening. What are these people going to talk about on Sunday pre-game?

The biggest downside is I can't stop watching. It's football reality TV!

Watching NFL Network now: Jim Mora make an ass of himself in front of Tom Coughlin.

Never have so many, said so little, for so long.

I love the Pats and usually can't get enough information on what is happening. However, this week is just ridiculous. Can we just go back to getting highlights?

NFL Network, ESPN, Local channels-- continous, non-stop coverage is great when there is news or something happening. What are these people going to talk about on Sunday pre-game?

The biggest downside is I can't stop watching. It's football reality TV!

Watching NFL Network now: Jim Mora make an ass of himself in front of Tom Coughlin.

That's the pitfall of having 2 weeks before the Super Bowl. Most of the real storylines are already out there the night after the Conference Championships. So you can either beat those angles to death, talk about history, or focus on the irrelevant (Brady's ankle, etc). It's pick your poison really.

Think about it this way. Usually the media has one week to talk about 14-16 games. Now they have 2 weeks to talk about one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye