Media driven bulls**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDave

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I don't believe any of this crap.
3 way deals etc.? Please.
Anyone who trusts anything connected with espn is crazy.
"Bellichick Screwed Up" Please, spare me.

Attachments

• espnsucks.jpg
    espnsucks.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 690
Mark Schlereth: " The pats are now in a predicament as who knows whats up with Brady"

ESPN= Everybody Sucks Penis News

Mark Schlereth: " The pats are now in a predicament as who knows whats up with Brady"

The Pats do. Is Schlereth really this stupid to believe the Pats would have traded away Cassel this quickly unless a team gave up something ridiculous if they didn't feel Brady was on or ahead of track to come back for the start of the season? Well, that is a rhetorical question because everyone knows the answer is yes.

I don't believe any of this crap.
3 way deals etc.? Please.
Anyone who trusts anything connected with espn is crazy.
"Bellichick Screwed Up" Please, spare me.

I do believe there was a three way deal discussed and potentially offered. I also believe the deal was either not as good as the on the Chiefs' offered or had some kind of contingency or something that made it less attractive.

Did he actually say this?

If so, then he's managed to do a 180° turn in 24 hours.

Also, Tom Curran on NFLN yesterday said Brady is doing "surprisingly well."

OP, Calvin pissing on object X is ridiculously disrespectful. Bill Watterson never licensed his work so he gets 0 proceeds, and it really has nothing to do with the character. It's a lot more like projection of one's own complete lack of character - any idiot with a **** can piss on anything. It's so meaningless.

I see guys with those things on their cars and I know they're morons right off the bat. Thanks, now I don't have to talk to you to find out.

Did he actually say this?

If so, then he's managed to do a 180° turn in 24 hours.

Also, Tom Curran on NFLN yesterday said Brady is doing "surprisingly well."

Wouldn't surprise me. See my post here: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/219119-us-magazine-brady-gisele-married-today-mergedx2-page2.html#post1295749

Seems Schlereth's fixation on Brady's knee is getting beyond stupid and into creepy and demented territory.

I'll take Shades of Tonya Harding for 1000, Alex.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me. See my post here: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/219119-us-magazine-brady-gisele-married-today-mergedx2-page2.html#post1295749

Seems Schlereth's fixation on Brady's knee is getting beyond stupid and into creepy and demented territory.

I'll take Shades of Tonya Harding for 1000, Alex.

Schereth is an ape. Who cares what he says. We all knew the media was going to come at this with a "BB got fleeced" POV. None of us should be surprised. They're morons.

It just sucks that those of us outside of the New England area have to subject ourselves to watching ESPN for Pats news on television. Oh well. I prefer the radio anyway because then I can actually listen to the New England media.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Mark Schlereth's tongue will somehow get ripped out so we don't have to hear him anymore.

Schereth is an ape. Who cares what he says. We all knew the media was going to come at this with a "BB got fleeced" POV. None of us should be surprised. They're morons.

Agreed! I'm not exactly bent out of shape, or anything. See my sig. :D

It really goes more toward what KontradictioN said:

It just sucks that those of us outside of the New England area have to subject ourselves to watching ESPN for Pats news on television...

Last edited:
Agreed! I'm not exactly bent out of shape, or anything. See my sig. :D

It really goes more toward what KontradictioN said:

LOL. Sorry I wasn't implying you were bent out of shape. It was just a general comment:D

OP, Calvin pissing on object X is ridiculously disrespectful. Bill Watterson never licensed his work so he gets 0 proceeds, and it really has nothing to do with the character. It's a lot more like projection of one's own complete lack of character - any idiot with a **** can piss on anything. It's so meaningless.

I see guys with those things on their cars and I know they're morons right off the bat. Thanks, now I don't have to talk to you to find out.

You sir, are a tool.
I guess I'll go and search the net for a picture of some other knock off of a copyrighted character pissing on object x. That way, I won't be taking food off of Mr. Watterson's table.
And watch who you call a moron f*ckface.

It's a picture to demonstrate my feelings toward espn.
And now you're going to question MY character?
Piss Off.

Guess they implemented the 100 post rule over here...so I'll stick to replies for now.

Apparently, Billichick leaked the Broncos attempt to trade Cutler to screw with the Broncos, and it worked perfectly...

Cutler wants out, fans (including myself) are ready to get McDaniels out of Denver, Bowlen and the Broncos have no official comment, everything's in disarray.

Unless this gets fixed soon, the Broncos are going from a promising 2009 to a disastrous fallout.

Can't blame Cutler on this one...what McDaniels did was inexcusable...he came to the Broncos organization, got off to the right start signing some key free agents...but along the way thought it'd be a good idea to trade away the franchise QB.

Hard to say how much of this is media driven, but from the initial looks of things, McDaniels is turning out to be a disaster without even coaching a game...

Guess they implemented the 100 post rule over here...so I'll stick to replies for now.

Apparently, Billichick leaked the Broncos attempt to trade Cutler to screw with the Broncos, and it worked perfectly...

Cutler wants out, fans (including myself) are ready to get McDaniels out of Denver, Bowlen and the Broncos have no official comment, everything's in disarray.

Unless this gets fixed soon, the Broncos are going from a promising 2009 to a disastrous fallout.

Can't blame Cutler on this one...what McDaniels did was inexcusable...he came to the Broncos organization, got off to the right start signing some key free agents...but along the way thought it'd be a good idea to trade away the franchise QB.

Hard to say how much of this is media driven, but from the initial looks of things, McDaniels is turning out to be a disaster without even coaching a game...

You have a link for this?

You have a link for this?

Mort gave it as a possible scenario in an email to an ESPN blogger, and PFT latched onto it. So now it's fact.

Mort gave it as a possible scenario in an email to an ESPN blogger, and PFT latched onto it. So now it's fact.

And we all know how reputable Mort is. :rolleyes:

I could see where a Broncos fan would be upset by being caught in the middle of something like this tornado.

But honestly, your QB is a cry baby. A league wide known cry baby in the same realm as Phillip Rivers. I don't know what is up with this new generation of QB but I am not liking it very much. I know Denver stands behind their players and they should, but the consensus among most teams fans is Cutler is not a very likeable guy because of his immaturity and chilax manner.

First off, its a business and his rights are owned by the Denver Broncos. If he wants to feel slighted thats fine, if he wants to act immature and bring down the whole franchise,thats fine too, one less AFC West rival to worry about.

But ask yourself, if Jay was more mature do you think he could handle this better and make it more about the team rather than himself? He needs to understand like most other players do is this is a business. Make as much money as you can for you and your family and get out of there healthy.

Maybe someday he will learn but for some reason I don't think so.

Last edited:
I'm not saying it's a fact...but it's a possibility.

If you knew the relationship between BB and McDaniels as well as most of us do (being that we're Pats fans) then you would most likely realize how ridiculous that statement is. BB screwing over the Broncos and McD (especially) just does not make a lick of sense.

I'm not saying it's a fact...but it's a possibility.

Wasn't intended as a shot at you, I was just documenting the usual journey from complete speculation to fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes