PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mean Posters...Wash your mouth out with soap

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSummerallofthe80s

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Well this experience has been a true disappointment. I was all excited to talk PATS football with fellow fans upon discovering this Board so I signed up. Then after receiveng the kind welcoming in the next paragraph from the proprietors of this Board, I felt like a family member and hanging out in a place that i could call home, even though i no longer live in Boston.

PATSummerallofthe80s,

Thanks for registering at New England Patriots Fans - PatsFans.com Messageboard!
We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy
your stay.

Thanks again,
New England Patriots Fans - PatsFans.com Messageboard team

I make a few posts (none of them hateful or ill-mannered and then BANG!

I get nothing but vindictave insults thrown my way. I am beside myself and I just can’t believe we live in a society where people behave so badly toward one another. Some of you should be ashamed.

PatsWorldChamps screamed, “shutup d!ckbagâ€

mgcolby exclaimed, “You read my mind! Go away numbnuts!!!!â€

KDPpatsfan lashed out, “WTF are you talking about? Who is giving up on anything?â€

IndyKen falesly accused me by saying, “Forget this character guys. It's someone from the Indy Star BB.â€

pats1 yelled, “Get out of here, troll.â€

Broomer insulted, “you have a stubby winkieâ€

godef chimed in, “I've always said, ask a dumb question, you get a wise-**** answer.â€

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Well this experience has been a true disappointment. I was all excited to talk PATS football with fellow fans upon discovering this Board so I signed up. Then after receiveng the kind welcoming in the next paragraph from the proprietors of this Board, I felt like a family member and hanging out in a place that i could call home, even though i no longer live in Boston.

PATSummerallofthe80s,

Thanks for registering at New England Patriots Fans - PatsFans.com Messageboard!
your stay.

Thanks again,

I get nothing but vindictave insults thrown my way. I am beside myself and I just can’t believe we live in a society where people behave so badly toward one another. Some of you should be ashamed.

KDPpatsfan lashed out, “WTF are you talking about? Who is giving up on anything?â€

IndyKen falesly accused me by saying, “Forget this character guys. It's someone from the Indy Star BB.â€

godef chimed in, “I've always said, ask a dumb question, you get a wise-***** answer.â€

awww i loved you :-(

I hope you realize the attention that you are calling to yourself here ;)

EZ76

PATSummerallofthe80s,

your stay.

Thanks again,

godef chimed in, “I've always said, ask a dumb question, you get a wise-***** answer.â€

If I said anything hurtful to you, I apologize.

BigEZPatsFan76 said:
I hope you realize the attention that you are calling to yourself here ;)

EZ76

Well that is clearly not my intent. Why can't people make a point instead of insulting?

Can we please get an IP check on aisle 9??
BradysArmy = PATSummerallofthe80s = Best Pats Fans (probably = PatsCanWin)

Oooh it's a witch-hunt, your so mean.

Okay... prjctlrk or someone else... anyone...
who is bradysarmy? im kinda new to this forum... and i guess something bad happened with that dude. maybe if i knew who he was id understand why your being so mean to patsummerallofthe80s :p

PrjctLrk said:
Can we please get an IP check on aisle 9??
BradysArmy = PATSummerallofthe80s = Best Pats Fans (probably = PatsCanWin)

Oooh it's a witch-hunt, your so mean.

Please do get an IP address....then when you verify please also throw in an apology. What is with you people?

That was my favorite.

Hey 80's,there is no crying in football... :) Lighten up and get involved in Pats talk.....trust me when I say we all get insulted here at one time or another! In my opinion you can't go wrong with riveting posts about BB!

Bill's Girl said:
Hey 80's,there is no crying in football... :) Lighten up and get involved in Pats talk.....trust me when I say we all get insulted here at one time or another! In my opinion you can't go wrong with riveting posts about BB!

Yes I understand and thanks but this is my debut to the Board and I am greeted with an onslaught of hate. I love the PATS just like everyone here. The only crime I have committed is questioning why so many are giving up on this season.

its not you PATS... its not you. well, i dunno if its you or not I DONT KNOW WHO BRADYSARMY IS!!!!!! if i did then that could change things, but as for now its not you :-D

fleabassist1 said:
its not you PATS... its not you. well, i dunno if its you or not I DONT KNOW WHO BRADYSARMY IS!!!!!! if i did then that could change things, but as for now its not you :-D

Thanks for your kindness. It's like I am being accused of robbing a bank when I was nowhere near the scene of the crime.

Yeah... im actually glad i wasnt shut down when i first got on here. some people are just... mean :-(

Yes I understand and thanks but this is my debut to the Board and I am greeted with an onslaught of hate. I love the PATS just like everyone here. The only crime I have committed is questioning why so many are giving up on this season.

I think that thread would have been appropriate after we got drilled by Indy or after Brady threw four interceptions against KC..... I believe all of us have stepped down from the Tobin Bridge now.......and we are focused on a rematch with Indy.....

fleabassist1 said:
Yeah... im actually glad i wasnt shut down when i first got on here. some people are just... mean :-(

Cripes people, this isn't Philly.......can the newbies get a little love??

Bill's Girl said:
Cripes people, this isn't Philly.......can the newbies get a little love??

Good point, and well put :-D

We are the patriots! the best team in the world! the superbowl champs! lets stick together, huh? :rocker:

If you call what I posted an attack then boy are you in for a surprise. Thin skinned people shouldn't be here. My point was that I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know of anyone saying they have given up. A month ago maybe and people had a right to be pissed at the putrid performance but I don't think anyone here has given up anything.

And I still think you are a troll, but time will tell....

Last edited:
KDPpatsfan said:
If you call what I posted an attack then boy are you in for a surprise. Thin skinned people shouldn't be here. My point was that I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know of anyone saying they have given up. A month ago maybe and people had a right to be pissed at the putrid performance but I don't think anyone here has given up anything.

And I still think you are a troll, but time will tell....
Ditto......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye