Welcome to PatsFans.com

McSames's speech sucked tonight:

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Run DMC, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Run DMC

Run DMC In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +43 / 7 / -7

#24 Jersey

While I respect the man and all that he has done for this country, I have to say his speech tonight was very flat to say the least. Shucks, he makes GWB look like a great orator.

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +840 / 27 / -33

The ultimate insider is now an advocate for "change".. wonder where he got that idea from???

We all know you were a POW, thank you for your service John, now move on to the substance..

3. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I don't recall much substance or specifics in Obama's speech either... I think the conventions are more for back-patting and fluff. Which is why I don't like them that much.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

I never liked the man, he acts to much like a Liberal Democrat at times, I had no intention of voting and if he had of selected Frog Face Lieberman as his VP I would have moved to France.

I now intend to vote for the Illegal Alien Loving bastard just to help keep this new breath of Fresh Air who has blown into the filthy scummy world of Washington Politics, Sarah Palin, after watching the likes of Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Pant Suit Hillary, Bastard Boxer, and all those other screaming grinning female fools who try look and act like men I now truly believe that Sarah Palin was sent to us by a supreme being just as Auntie Pelosi believes that the Messiah Barack Hussein Obama was sent to her "little gang" by God.

:bricks:

5. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

The funny thing is........ as flat as that delivery was (and it was - certainly in the begining), that will considered a good speech by him. He is no orator for sure. But then again, I don't need someone that makes my legs tingle.

He'll do a more than servicable job and he won't screw the country up like I KNOW Obama will. Obama is a charlatan who is adored by the likes of Pelosi and Reid (two of the most worthless piles of crap that have EVER graced the halls of the capital.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Praise Jesus, Barack Hussein Obama could be one of the worst things that has ever happend to America, a dangerous sneaky smooth talking 'con man' who nobody not even his strongest supporters know a damn thing about and they don't care, they are hypnotized by his bullsh!t and "who he looks like" America is in serious danger with this "Creepy Man" from the Church Of Racists And Haters, he is a deceiving "in the closet" carbon copy of David Duke only the skin color is different.

:bricks:

7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +797 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

McCain has been trying to change things for decades. Why do you think he's been called a maverick and disliked by his party ? Anyone who thinks he's the same as Bush is not paying attention.

8. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

"I thought it was the worst speech by a nominee that I've heard since Jimmy Carter in 1980. I thought it was disorganized, I thought it was it was theme-less, I thought it was very, very boring...I personally cannot remember a single policy proposal that he made because they had nothing connecting them. I found it shockingly bad."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBCUUV7pPIE

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  9. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +797 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

Who cares what one guy thinks ? The consensus last night was it was solid to good. Possibly very good considering it's McCain's worst forum.

10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +155 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

Wow, some left wing liberal douche bag for CNN didn't like the speech, who cares.

Funny this speech wasn't carried on BET.

11. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

You never gave him a fukcing chance, and don't pretend you ever did. Your evaluation is like all of your stupid thread. USELESS. I want my 2 seconds back.

12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,022 / 44 / -31

#24 Jersey

:rofl: ... wes care to comment on the speech yourself or was it too much for you to comprehend?

13. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +255 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

he wrote that review three days ago. He's already has a rough draft review written for the debates. :p

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,022 / 44 / -31

#24 Jersey

:rofl: ... another fraud exposed.

15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

The country is already screwed up, and will get worse regardless of who's in office... That's what $2 trillion in Iraq, outsourced jobs, and a fiat currency system eventually does to an empire.

It's merely convenient for you to go ahead and be able to blame it on Obama when he wins. Of course, when the dollar continues to shrink with McUndead in office, you'll probably be still blaming Clinton, Carter and Pelosi. :rolleyes: