PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McNabb is an overrated loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Run DMC

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I think his days in Philly are over. He's like Jim Kelly, part 2.

McNabb is a very good QB. He just played a better team today.

Arizona, a team we beat by 40, will win Super Bowl XLIII.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan, but to write something as such is silly. The guy was clutch in the second half. You really can't fault him for receivers wide open and dropping catches. That said, he did clearly miss some open reads.

Clutch in the 2nd half, but how was he in that situation? A poor first half.

1-4 in Championship Games. 1-5 including the Super Bowl.

McNabb has never one when it counts. He's over rated.

On the plus side, he didn't get scared and pee his pants or throw up today. :)

He's a good QB, he strikes me as the type to need an arm aroud him though in order for him to play well, needs that confidence boost from time to time.

Is it just me or does he wear a big ass helmet?

He had a bad first half but common now 3TDs and over 350 yards through the air.....I would say it was the defense who could not get a stop at the end of the fourth was the problem.

McNabb has never one when it counts. He's over rated.

On the plus side, he didn't get scared and pee his pants or throw up today. :)

I wonder if you've ever had an original thought?

McNabb's line- 28-47, 375 yds 3 TDs, 1 INT, leading an offense that put up 454 total yards - yeah that really sucks.

How about Akers for some blame? He missed an extra point and a FG, and had a KO out of bounds at a crucial moment...

How about Westbrook? Philly's superstar RB had 71yds combined, hardly an outstanding effort.

How about asking Andy Reid why in the name of Marcus Allen was Westbrook brought off the field on their next to last play, 3rd and 10?

Dude, get some perspective, please...

Last edited:
I think McNabb has a crappy arm.
Sure, he completed a few clutch throws, but generally his arm sucks.
For the most part, he has no touch, or accuracy.
Anyone want argue that he has a good arm?
And why don't they have him roll out more?
He's always standing straight back in the middle of the pocket. He does'nt have the arm to stand back there and pick teams apart.
If he did, they would have won, seing as his protection was so good.

How many QB's have made it to 5 conf championships? even wo a SB ring. Prior to Brady I would have signed up for that in 8 seasons in a heartbeat...

I wonder if you've ever had an original thought?

McNabb's line- 28-47, 375 yds 3 TDs, 1 INT, leading an offense that put up 454 total yards - yeah that really sucks.

How about Akers for some blame? He missed an extra point and a FG, and had a KO out of bounds at a crucial moment...

How about Westbrook? Philly's superstar RB had 71yds combined, hardly an outstanding effort.

How about asking Andy Reid why in the name of Marcus Allen was Westbrook brought off the field on their next to last play, 3rd and 10?

Dude, get some perspective, please...

its the easiet to blame mcnabb. he was booed even before taking a snap. take a look at the receiving core.before desean jackson came this yr who have they had ither than that 1 yr TO debacle.
james thrash, ?pinkston.

he isnt a greatest of all time but he can play QB. blame akers, blame the D which couldnt get one stop or at the very least give up just a FG in the last play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back