PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McKelvin has his house vandalized shortly after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, people are freaking out about a lawn being spray painted? Thats weaker than TPing.

And some of you people are hoping for physical violence on these "vandals". Good god, get a grip on reality.

Okay, then give me directions to your house and we'll see how you like it.

It was Tom Cruise and his brother's drunk friends from the bar.

Okay, then give me directions to your house and we'll see how you like it.

Oh my! Somebody's going to ... gasp ... paint my lawn! The horror! Kurtz was really onto something there but he should have gone to the suburbs instead of the depths of Africa to find it. :rolleyes:

Re: Bills player has his house vandalized shortly after the game

The guy who did it is Stefen Djordjevic.

In all fairness to Stefen Djordjevic, he only managed to paint "L-e-a" before a staggering Kenye West ripped the can of spray paint out of his hand and finished the job.

I've got it on good authority that **** Jauron had one too many on the flight back to Buffalo and happens to live less than a mile from McKelvin's house ... Just sayin'.

LOL, people are freaking out about a lawn being spray painted? Thats weaker than TPing.

Nope, they're freaking out about the public tracking down an NFL player at his home and attempting to take real-world "revenge" for their disappointment in the outcome of a game. That's a scary scenario for players, coaches and their families.

Imagine a little kid looking out his bedroom window and seeing an angry mob spray-painting obscenities against his dad on the front lawn. How many months of nightmares come from that? How long before he's not too scared to go outside and play in his own yard?

Leave it at the stadium, everybody.

Oh my! Somebody's going to ... gasp ... paint my lawn! The horror! Kurtz was really onto something there but he should have gone to the suburbs instead of the depths of Africa to find it. :rolleyes:

Well then give me your address too, tuff guy. :blahblah:

as sad as this story is, think about how nutty non-american football fans are, they're probably 100 times worse

Nope, they're freaking out about the public tracking down an NFL player at his home and attempting to take real-world "revenge" for their disappointment in the outcome of a game. That's a scary scenario for players, coaches and their families.

Imagine a little kid looking out his bedroom window and seeing an angry mob spray-painting obscenities against his dad on the front lawn. How many months of nightmares come from that? How long before he's not too scared to go outside and play in his own yard?

Spot on, as per usual.

There is absolutely no excuse for this whatsoever.

And no, I wouldn't want my lawn spray painted.

This happens all the time with high school sports. Is it revenge? Is it scary? Lawn-painting is scary? When I grew up getting your house TP'd or worse was par for the course. I was never scared by it.

Imagine a little kid looking out his bedroom window and seeing an angry mob spray-painting obscenities against his dad on the front lawn.

Appeal to emotion. If we teach our kids to be afraid, they will be.

How many months of nightmares come from that?

With all due respect, come on.

How long before he's not too scared to go outside and play in his own yard?

With all due respect, come on. This is over the top.

Sure. But also don't overreact.

Possibly the single most atavistic sentence ever uttered on the internet.

Well you definitely get points for using 'atavistic'...off the top of my head that means kind of a throwback to an earlier, more primitive age...like the bronze age or something.

I'll look it up.

of, pertaining to, or characterized by atavism; reverting to or suggesting the characteristics of a remote ancestor or primitive type.

Sweet.

Well, the death penalty may be harsh in this case, but maybe a chain gang for a few months. If they destroyed something long term, like burned his house down then the death penalty would be warranted. Destruction of property is a no-no, IMO.

I do believe we need a justice system more like ****ensian England.

I wish to apologize to everyone for turning this thread into something resembling the monkey cage at the zoo. I had assumed that everyone (well, at least all the Pats fans) on this board was more mature than the average fifth grader; obviously Mr. apple isn't, so I'll stop encouraging him. Please return to discussing the original topic of this thread.

This happens all the time with high school sports.

...which is completely different. That's a local community of peers, high-school kids ragging on each other. This is a public figure having his personal life invaded by anonymous strangers. There are millions of people who care about the outcome of a NFL game, so taking frustrations out on the players off the field is very threatening.

As for the idea that it's the parents' fault for "teaching" their kids to be scared of an angry mob spray-painting obscenities against dad on the front lawn, I'm at a loss.

As for the idea that it's the parents' fault for "teaching" their kids to be scared of an angry mob spray-painting obscenities against dad on the front lawn, I'm at a loss.

Kids learn by observing their parents. I.e., they mimic what they see. Rational parents tend to produce rational kids.

Apple, do you own a home? Have kids?

Home, no kids. I'll be the same person with kids that I am today. I.e., not afraid of having my lawn spray painted and not prone to hysterical over-reaction such as wishing death or excessive beat-downs on the drunken yahoo perpetrators of such a thing.

Why are some of you putting athletes up on such high pedestals? Just think about it, the ratio of vandalism and crimes against REAL PEOPLE is far higher than it will ever be for athletes. McKelvin had his lawn "vandalized" (lol @ spraypaint) because he choked in a football game. Vandalism and crime often happens against real people for no reason at all.

His house was vandalized, the police will take care of it. We aren't immature you just need to really get a grip of reality, there are far more important things to get worked up about than McKelvin's lawn. The guy and his family will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back