PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McKelvin has his house vandalized shortly after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bills player has his house vandalized shortly after the game

I seriously hope the cops find this guy. Like was posted above, just give him a little "personal time" with the Bills players. that oughta give him a cold, hard dose of reality.

I've never heard of anything like this before

Good thing he's not a Colombian soccer player.

man...that is terrible. It is just a friggin game and after the first one!!!

Jesus, it's just a lawn. It's not like there's hate speech going on or anything (that I can tell). Pissing on a guy's lawn, while not cool (and in a high school way kind of funny), doesn't warrant the morality police huffing and hawing and pinching their faces in disgust.

Not bad as I was expecting, but still stupid.

The kicker of our local CFL team had a load of manure dumped on his driveway/lawn after he missed an important kick ...

......it was throwback nite......must have been O J Simpson.

I wouldnt expect anything less from bills fans...gotta be the worst fans in the nfl.

You should try hanging around Bears fans sometime. ;)

One of these days some idiot fan is going to try and vandalize a players house and they are going to get shot.

You should try hanging around Bears fans sometime. ;)

Or Philly sports fans, for that matter. Anyone remember Battery Night?

[And let's not even talk about the JEST fans at Gate D.]

Last edited:
He went to college near where I live. Nice guy supposedly.

Anyway I understand the frustration but think it is totally classless. Depending on the severity of the vandalism, I would possibly support the death penalty in this instance.

He went to college near where I live. Nice guy supposedly.

Anyway I understand the frustration but think it is totally classless. Depending on the severity of the vandalism, I would possibly support the death penalty in this instance.

Death penalty? Huh? :eek:

LOL, that's sad but funny at the same time. Yeah, McKelvin made a boneheaded decision. But he's just a rookie and he'll learn from this. There was no need to vandalize his house. Oh well, just speaks of the maturity level of some of those Buffalo Bills fans.

LOL, people are freaking out about a lawn being spray painted? Thats weaker than TPing.

And some of you people are hoping for physical violence on these "vandals". Good god, get a grip on reality.

Last edited:
Who are they going to vandalize next time they lose :rolleyes:

Why this particular loss? Is it the fact that it was on national television or that is it was to the Patriots? If it's the former, too damn bad. They should be proud that their team warranted a night in the national spotlight. If it is that latter- they have lost 12 straight, there is no insult or injury in this one compared with some of the other losses they have endured :rolleyes:

Always one bad apple that makes the rest of the fans look like wild animals. At least they aren't as bad as Eagles or Raiders fans :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A truly pathetic and cowardly occurrence. I hope the police find the bastard and is handed over to McKelvin for an afternoon training session with the Bills... pads optional.

A truly pathetic and cowardly occurrence. I hope the police find the bastard and is handed over to McKelvin for an afternoon training session with the Bills... pads optional.
x2

ihatethe10charlimit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill