PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McFadden RB in college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Jerry Jones has admitted he's a big fan of McFadden, and everyone around that organization thinks the Cowboys are going to try and trade up for him. I live in Cowboy land, it's almost as big a story here as the Cowboys being 9-1. It gets talked about constantly. Maybe they don't do the trade, but the possibility is there.

I posted back a week or two ago that I would love to trade the pick for the cowboys 2-1sts and Barber. We shall see, in what 6 months or so?

I'm pretty convinced we will trade the pick and move down and grab the best CB available. But surely I'll go on record and say McFadden will be awesome in the NFL. He plays in the toughest league week in and week out. He's gonna be great imo.

I posted back a week or two ago that I would love to trade the pick for the cowboys 2-1sts and Barber. We shall see, in what 6 months or so?

Barber is due to be a RFA due a big payday. wrong time to acquire him

i heard about the 4.28 for Jack but that was handtimed by coached. im guessing more like 4.38-4.41 but he doesnt get beat. hes got good size as well

He's good. Also busted for robbery for breaking into someone's house to steal an Xbox or something like that.

Not good.

He's good. Also busted for robbery for breaking into someone's house to steal an Xbox or something like that.

Not good.

Well, the Bengals will draft him then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back