PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McDaniels moves quickly on running backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on in his career I thought Buckhalter might really amount to something.

Unfortunately, he has had some injury issues, but that is a good pickup.

Arrington is no Kevin Faulk.

He has good straight line speed, but Faulk is a champion.

He has good straight line speed

He's a shifty little bugger as well.

Telling, though about the offense he plans to implement. Both are guys who can get involved in the passing game. Good screen backs, good wheel runners, good flat route guys.

Denver's offense should be pretty damned good. They've got Marshall, Stokley and Royal, they've got Graham, Wiegmann and Clady, they've got Cutler and Arrington,... that should add up to one hell of a passing team as long as the rest of the crew can even be average.

I don't expect them to be only 16th in scoring this season.

Denver's offense should be pretty damned good. They've got Marshall, Stokley and Royal, they've got Graham, Wiegmann and Clady, they've got Cutler and Arrington,... that should add up to one hell of a passing team as long as the rest of the crew can even be average.

I don't expect them to be only 16th in scoring this season.

I totally agree two great pickups at RB and I bet they did not spend too much for these two. Both of these RB needed a change of scenery and I think will improve Denver's offense right away.

It's been updated. They've lined up those guys for visits. No deals have been signed yet.

Arrington = Faulk (in terms of role)
Buckhalter has been underused in Philly because Reid is allergic to the running game.

Buckhalter had also been injury prone. He went like 3 or 4 straight seasons ending up on the IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back