PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McDaniels make or break 'em game as OC future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats had many interesting things happen in '06. To say that I was ready for us being in the second round of play-offs is a reach. Personally I said a record of 10-6 and a wildcard, maybe 11-5 at best. 1 and done.

Josh and the Pats were like a child learning to take it's first step.?
You start then fall, you get up and stumble, you take a few steps and fall again. BB is a patient parent.?

As a total team the Pats have improved steadily from the get go, with a few fall downs along the way. (Josh and the wrs corps. have steadily progressed to this point. -jmo-)

I think the TEAM is finally on the same page (walking more than falling). If we lose it will be because the Bolts were a better TEAM on Sunday. To blame Josh would be a diss to the SD oragization and to the Pats organization.

BWT, BB has my total trust win or lose. Looking forward to a great game!!!!!

PS: Fan since '62 with limited football knowledge. Josh stays.

Josh McDaniels had a "fair" season, and that is about as far as anyone can go.

I don't wish to argue with you, but I do not understand how 12-4, +24 ppg, and 7th overall offense in the league is only fair. It we ranked around the middle of the league then I could understand what your point is. How is this fair? The majority of the NFL teams would love to have this "fair" position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back