PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McCourty fires off the first salvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, Jon "broken record" Gruden and Mike "likes everyone" Mayock.

If a DB makes a tackle, theyre pro bowl talent on the way the Canton.

Remember when you compared McCourty to Tebucky Jones? I do.

Tell me: how many chickens would it take to produce the amount of egg you have on your face right now?

How many championships has "the Patriot way" and "do our talking on the field" brought since 2004? I actually prefer that some of our players express some emotion like this. They could use a little attitude. Especially since it's not really bad trash talking, and it's against a douchebag franchise like the Ravens.

The Championship Pat's teams never said anything, yet any tiny slight from another team worked them into a frenzy. And the other teams paid for such slights.

I'll never forget in the 2007 season, the Pats were blowing people out, and I'll never forget, I cringed when Tom Brady said, "we wanna kill teams" after the Pats scored 52 against the Bills. From that moment on, every game afterwards were nailbiters, even against losing teams. Seems like whenever the Pats open their mouths, it ALWAYS seems to come back to bite them in the ass. Welker's feet comments, and we lose AT HOME IN THE PLAYOFFS to a Jet team we beat a couple of weeks earlier 45-3.

Just keep your ******* mouths shut guys, and play the ******* game on the field. Let them do the talking off of it, and Rodney style, make it your mantra, use it to your advantage.

The Championship Pat's teams never said anything, yet any tiny slight from another team worked them into a frenzy. And the other teams paid for such slights.

I'll never forget in the 2007 season, the Pats were blowing people out, and I'll never forget, I cringed when Tom Brady said, "we wanna kill teams" after the Pats scored 52 against the Bills. From that moment on, every game afterwards were nailbiters, even against losing teams. Seems like whenever the Pats open their mouths, it ALWAYS seems to come back to bite them in the ass. Welker's feet comments, and we lose AT HOME IN THE PLAYOFFS to a Jet team we beat a couple of weeks earlier 45-3.

Just keep your ******* mouths shut guys, and play the ******* game on the field. Let them do the talking off of it, and Rodney style, make it your mantra, use it to your advantage.

The one that haunts forever is Brady in a press conference before Super Bowl 42, when asked about Plaxico Burress' prediction of 21-17 Giants:

"We're only gonna score 17 points? Is Plax gonna play defense?"

Sounded ****y at the time, and sounds even worse when you don't even get to 17.

After all of the personal attacks Suxxs said about Brady and the team, I have no problem with this. Screw the Ravens. Everybody feels the same way about their coach and a few players. Remember Bart Scott anyone?

Blart Scrote?

Whatever, Vanderjerk. When you're wrong, you're wrong.

Hey HEY! Watch your ******* mouth!!

Not a real big deal. Of course the players want to end BAL's season as they did to NE last year. It's not like he insulted BAL or anything.

The question is will BB bench him for shooting off his mouth like he did to Welker??

The question is will BB bench him for shooting off his mouth like he did to Welker??

My guess is Bill will determine there's a difference between trash-talking the opponent and personally insulting / making-fun-of a coach/his-wife (or in the general case, any team member)

holy cow, this team actually has a swagger????!!!!!!

Talib.gif

If they keep talib the swagger may stay

Clearly they're better off not showing any emotion and just rambling on like drones about every opponent....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back