Welcome to PatsFans.com

McClellan's book leaves White House "Puzzled"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, May 29, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I believe that the word choice is quite awesome for this administration. PUZZLED.

Hearing the talking point repeated yesterday from everyone from Karl Rove to Dana Perino was almost laughable to me. It seems to me that almost anything and everything leaves this administration "Puzzled"

1. Iraq - They could never have forseen the violence and hard work it would take to rebuild this country.

2. Katrina - There is no way they could've forseen the levees failing, puzzling indeed.

3. Energy deregualtion - There is no way that foresight would've been able to see that brokers wouldorder power plants to shut down to make a buck. Or see that giving a company a way to report future earnings would bankrupt hundreds of thousands of people.

4. 9-11 there is no way they could've fortold hijacked planes crashing inot buildings, unless they read intel reports and teh PDBs.

the list goes on.....

It puzzles the mind that an administration can be caught off guard by so many things. Are they really that stupid? (That question is rhetorical)

I for one am not puzzled by the reaction, nor the opinions by McClellan. If you think his tales are shocking or lies, I really need to sit down with you and sell you a bunch of bridges I have accumulated over the years.
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

McClellan move is brillant on his part. The guy couldn't get himslef a job, after he was fired from the Whitehouse (I guess having an ex-press secretary running, say a Sunday morning news show, would somehow, not feel right to the networks, oh wiat nevermind). He knew that by citing the partyline, he would not be able to sell his book. So he just makes up some leftwing crap, and whoolah, he will have a job for life now. All of the leftwing circlejerk will buy his book now. He will be a prized guest on CNN, PMSNBC, et al for the duration of the election season.

What he did was basically sell his soul for the money, he is not the first person to do it, and he will not be the last. (Think Dick Morris).

In a capitalistic society, you have to appreciate this calculated move (to the left) on his part, he needed the money.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 1 / -9

Does anybody believe that this Stool Pigeon Rat Bastard cares about the truth or America-:singing:

Here's what this scumbag cares about
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

you think he is making this stuff up? interesting....

are you also 'puzzled' by this?
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I'm not puzzled at all, the answer to his new positions, is the same answer to almost any question, he did it for the money!!!
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I'll agree that he did this for $$$, there is no way he is getting hired by any of the Bushies after writing this stuff.

Makes ya think though, if he would've kept his mouth shut, sucked it up, and was a good little bushie, he would've gotten a favor when bush, or cheney or anyone left the white house. It makes no sense to do it for money if by NOT doing it he would've gotten some kind of a cush job.

sorry, FTW......when you think about it, it doesn't add up.

I'll hear him out today and tonight when he starts making the talk shows, but I'm sure a lot of this had to do with the things he had to lie about, and how much of it he had to do. The bonus that comes with spilling his guts on this is the monitary advancement that he is sure to lose out on now that he has become a rat.
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I'm sure he'll be asked many probing, challenging questions on that circuit :rolleyes:
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

has anyone, aside from one rove comment talking about his closness to Libby, Said that any of the leaked comments were lies?

they have said:

"This doesn't sound like Scott ... "
    "not the Scott McClellan I've known. ... "
    "It sounds like a left wing blogger."

but has anyone of these bushies said

"This is a flat out lie!"

?
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

At what point will you ever not be making up things or taking your talking points directly from Bush League damage control sites? Too funny.

These aren't new positions at all. McClellan has been appearing on Real Time since the month he resigned from the White House saying basically the exact same thing.

We all recognize how Bush Leaguers have to scramble into damage control mode whenever a defector listens to his conscience and comes forward with a tell-all book or public comments unflattering to Boy King. You guys did it to George Tenet, Morgan Reynolds, Paul O'Neill, Matthew Dowd, Richard Clarke, McClellan, and on and on and on and on... and they'll set a new low when Colin Powell's book comes out soon.

Hey, Ari Fleischer just admitted goofy Scooter Libby was "justly convicted" of perjury. Scramble the "freedom" birds!!! He must be trying to cash in!!! :rolleyes:

The nation is onto your disaster capitalist bu****. My gawd, are you guys ever gonna get your aszes kicked this November. You know, in the absense of a new False Flag Operation, of course.

Can't phycking wait to read this book...
  10. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why? Do you expect to learn anything you don't already know or suspect?
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Actually, in the dozen or so excerpts already, yes... There's been quite a bit.
  12. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm honestly surprised.