Welcome to PatsFans.com

McCain's Speech

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I've gotta hand it to the man, he took the loss like a true warrior. In the end, he respected the game and the opponent. While watching him, I honestly saw moments of a man from the past, HIMSELF. There were no talking points, and lies. He seemed to choose the time to do the 'straight talk' for his consession. He stifled as if he was shameful of what his crowds have become while they showered each call of Obama's name with boos. Like the joke was on them.
    I hope he will return to his maveric past, drop the parasite neocon-goons who drove this patriot into a brickwall. Great Speech McCain, dirty campaign though. Thats what really lost it for you.....those goons who ran that pice of $h!t campaign......

Peace them out, and lets get going! You are still a frickin SENATOR and that gives you a wonderful chance to make a difference.

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 15 / -29

Did not see the speech, but on the last day of campaigning he did not go negative.. when it is all analyzed and written, the Rove method may change.. people are really sick of this crap.. I always respected McCain until Bush and his minions kicked the crap out of him in SC in '00.. then during this election, hope he regains his dignity once again and goes back to the old guy.