Welcome to PatsFans.com

McCain knows how to catch Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Last night he said he knows how to do it.

Quick question, a$$howl....

WHy don't you tell someone who can do something about it? I'm no expert on the military, you are...but I think the guy who is in charge of catching him is the President. I'm pretty sure he is in control of the military. He might even be the commander in chief of it.

Are you THIS much of a selfish koksuker, that you would rather keep the #1 terrorist alive, than lose an election?

John?

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Usama is dead...

anyhow, Bob Woodward alleges the surge isn't the result of tactical genius in the field with increased troops, but instead a secret "Mahattan Project" like project that has killed off AQ in Iraq. "Exploding gift baskets," as Bill Maher mused.

While Woodward refuses to give details about what that secret program is, I wonder why can't the same be used to capture/kill UBL's lieutenants.

3. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I think he's dead too. Hard to get dialysis when you are on the run and in hiding.

4. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,451 / 20 / -20

#75 Jersey

That was my immediate reaction, too.

What a treasonous sonuva***** for withholding this important knowledge from his own party's President for the past 7 years.

Evidently, he's the Manny Ramirez of Patriotism.

5. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +105 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

he is not dead...i know for a fact

6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Can you hint at how you arrive at that "fact?" or is that classified information we should all just trust on face value?

He's not the man in any of the videos since 9/11, he had renal failure in 2001, he was on dialysis, and he was badly wounded at Tora Bora, and heads of state in the region have alluded to his burial and death.

Where are you getting your information?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  7. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I also believe Bin Laden is dead, I believe a lot of things that most don't about this war.

But lets assume for the sake of the thread that he is alive. McCain is saying he knows how to catch him....and he is not telling until we elect him.

what if he loses? will he clue in Obama to his plan, or keep it to himself?

8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

bump bump...

9. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

log off and let's go fukc him up!....let me know where to meet you, and I'll be there.

10. Boston Boxer

Ratings:
    +105 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

classified info, but trust me i would not come on and B.S. The problem is the tribal leaders in the region of Afghan/Paki are crooked as all get out, so no one in the region can be trusted. I also believe his poor health has been greatly over blown. You cant trust anyone these day whether it be politicians, CIA, military, or leaders in the region.

11. Boston Boxer

Ratings:
    +105 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

ha-ha. it would be nice to just end it. I dont think he will be caught. Terrain is too extreme, everyone in the region is protecting him, and Pakistan will not cooperate.

12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

One thing's for sure. If they could get him right now, they would. Nothing would restore faith in at least the government than his balls hanging from a plaque in the Smithsonian.

13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

All due respect, but forgive me for putting logic and conveyed information from heads of state in the region ahead of "classified information" from the Pentagon and military at this point. The Bush Administration has lied about, and hid behind, alleged "classified information" to the point where nothing is accepted on faith any longer.

Regardless, what would be the point of "classifying" the mere verification of the status of our target?

Do you believe renal failure and dialysis is an "overblown" condition? The man had/has an ego larger than the entire forum put together, x10. Including Fog's. He would be on video taunting the west on a weekly basis if he were alive. Not 2 stretched grainy videos of a man vaguely resembling UBL in 7 years.

He's dead, else we'd hear from him quite often.