Welcome to PatsFans.com

McCain hates black people...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mcgraw_wv, Oct 7, 2008.

1. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

McCain lives in the neighborhood of someone who hates black people, McCain has refused to denounce and move away from his neighbor, therefore supporting the views of his neighbor 17 houses down the street.

He has also served over 20 years with known ex-KKK members such as Sen. Bird form WV...

How possibly can he remain a senator when someone in the government supports such views 40 years ago as does Sen Bird...???

McCain has also received campaign contributions from MANY racist people via standard campaign contributions...

This really brings into question his character for working with so many people, and living within 50 miles of people who may have different, unconventional views that do not affect and shape his own personal views on life...

... :rolleyes: ...
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

McCain also hates Asians....
  3. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

And Eskimos... !!!

Not too mention the Native American Indian...
    Just look at his multimillion doillar house that is built on the land the American Indian used to own... until they were forced to march thousands of miles with no food or water on that land till they died...

McCain built his house upon this land to cement his hate for Native Americans...
  4. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

and when McCain was victimized by Bush's tactics in SC in 2000 he said the people who ran those adds had a special place in hell.
    Now he uses the same people to run the same kind of smears on Obama. So if those people are so smart, then that means the adds against McCain in 2000 were right and McCain was a traitor and he did father illegitimate children.
  5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Yeah, I see that reference but according to many here simply being republican is all the proof you need. No need to show associations.
  6. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Are you trying to make it sound as if Obama should not be held responsible for associating with a bigot and hate monger who married him and christened his kids? Or a domestic terrorist who is a spoiled trust fund limousine communist. Who very recently has still spewed more of his hate of America and was part of an organization that killed a Boston cop and father in cold blood and who Obama wrote a review of his book and held a political meeting in his living room? Is that who Obama only kinda knows? Is that what you are saying?
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

" I believe virtually everything I read, which I think makes me MORE of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything " - David St. Hubbins (Lead Singer: Spinal Tap)

I think you are missing the humor portion of the thread, Michael. Lighten up.
  8. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

People associate with other people whose views or pasts they might not agree with in a variety of contexts. People aren't really concerned that Obama is a terrorist or a "hate filled bigot" they are just looking for these associations to burn him with and it isn't working because it's ridiculous. As I said before, it's impossible to work in Chicago Politics without associating with these types of people. That's why nobody here buy's your little "I voted for Nader and Kerry but I'm afraid of Obama" act, because these aren't tangible things to discredit a person with.
  9. Michael

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You mean like "Palinisms" or McCain ditched a plane? That kind of stuff? :rolleyes: I was clear I never voted for Kerry in a senate race. My votes for Kerry and Nader were votes AGAINST Bush. If there weren't term limits and Bush were the R nom I'd vote third party as I did with Nader.
  10. Deus Irae

Deus Irae PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +888 / 46 / -48

Disable Jersey

Clearly something is working, since the polls indicate the race tightening. And I point to the polls because I was assured that they are accurate by someone who insisted that the polls proved Biden won the VP debate.
  11. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Palinisms are a direct reflection of how clueless she is and how stupid what she says is. I don't even know what the McCain ditching a plane thing is. Nobody looks at Obama's political assoiciation with Ayers and thinks that that means Obama aligns himself with the Weathermen. That is what you people don't get and why you will continue to fail.
  12. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

\\

Mccain hates you for your smear stupid tactics ...... you trying to sink mccain with false information , therefore mccain is the hero .

Do you think you are smart ?
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  13. Deus Irae

Ratings:
    +888 / 46 / -48

Disable Jersey

Anyone who defends "57 states" Obama and attacks Palin for intelligence or "clueless" issues proves they have no sense of objectivity. They make their opinions worse than useless because of the overwhelming bias.
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Head of the Harvard Law Review
    vs.
    5 colleges in 6 years

Palin is a certainly not as giifted in academics as Barack. Obama was the head of the HARVARD LAW REVIEW. He knows there are 50 states. get real.

he was born in the 50th....
  15. Michael

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Really? Sounds like he gave it some real thought. And he didn't include Alaska and Hawaii in the 57. I blame his teleprompter. :rolleyes:
  16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Anyone who thinks that saying "57 states" is on the same level as someone who shows consistently that she has no idea what the main issues facing America are about, and believes dinosaurs were roaming the earth with people 6,000 years ago is grasping at straws because their candidate is laughable.
  17. Deus Irae

Ratings:
    +888 / 46 / -48

Disable Jersey

1.) McCain is not my candidate. I have no dog in this hunt.

2.) Many of the "show consistently she has no idea" arguments are blatantly false or deliberately misleading.

3.) The Democratic VP would be Joe Biden. He may make more gaffes per speech than any politician in history.

4.) It's far less egregious to have a person who's religious belief has her question events 6000 years ago running for vice president than it is to have a person who Thinks the U.S. has 57 states running for president.
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

If you REALLY believe that he thinks there are 57 states.....I have some AIG stock I wanna sell you.
  19. Michael

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Well I'm sure American geography is not a big subject matter in Jakarta's schools.
  20. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

1) Please, that act is so old. I'm voting for Nader but when it comes to Obama v. McCain I have an Obama bias. You clearly have the same thing going on with McCain and the right or you wouldn't be typing complete nonsense about the "left using the constitution as toilet paper."

2) She didn't know what the bailout was. She thinks Russia regularly flies into Alaskan airspace. She couldn't name a newspaper she reads. She couldn't name a single Supreme Court case other than Roe v. Wade. No matter how you try to spin it and how well she memorized her mini-topic speeches, she has no clue what's going on and anyone with a brain can see that.

3.) Biden putting his foot in his mouth is not the same as Palin not knowing what's going on. Whether or not you agree with Biden, and I know you don't because he's "been wrong on the issues for 36 years" mr. unbiased, he knows what the issues facing the country are about enough to make his own mind up about them. Same with Obama and McCain.

4.) No it's not less egregious at all. When a candidate for VP has a psychotic religion that gets in the way of basic reality, it's incredibly troublesome because it means she values beliefs over logic to an end that flies on the face of basic facts.

5) You can bring your tired MO of typing your biased, subjective opinions as blunt, declaratory facts down here, but you aren't fooling anyone. You are no more the authority on all things life that you pretend to be as anyone else, and you have to live up to the same standard of proof as anyone else who puts forward an argument down here.
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008