Welcome to PatsFans.com

McCain Endorser Hagee's 'Thrilling' Scenario Includes Nuclear Strike on US Coasts

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by MosiT, May 4, 2008.

1. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The man who came out publicly to support John McCain, and who John McCain did not denounce....has said in his book, "Jerusalem Countdown" that God will incinerate most Americans living on the coasts.

Hagee declared "America is under the curse of God" but Hagee has also stated that, in the war he predicts will ensue a US or Israeli attack on Iran, God will punish the majority of Americans living, immolating them in a Russian nuclear strike on America's east and west coasts.

On September 18, 2006 John Hagee appeared on the WHYY radio show "Fresh Air", and the recorded show segment began with an audio excerpt from one of Hagee's recorded sermons in which Hagee enthusiastically declares that envisioned chain of events he expects will follow a US and/or Israeli attack on Iran, which include "Ezekiel's War" and the "Rapture", would be "thrilling". Hagee proceeded to state, in the interview with Terry Gross, that during "Ezekiel's War" that God will cause a Russian nuclear strike on America that will destroy the East and West coasts.

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/5/2/92739/11686

Just one simple question. Why does John McCain keep all of this hidden and why will he not denounce Pastor Hagee?

Could it be that he is afraid of losing the vote of the radical religious right? Or does McCain agree with Hagee and believes that we should attack Iran? McCain has more or less said something along those lines, has he not?
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Go away NEM.
  3. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Would you care to discuss the topic?
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Not with you I wouldn't. You have been banned. If our moderator had any balls he'd lock any thread you post to.

How about it Patters ? Care to step up ?
  5. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Seconded.

For whatever it's worth (practically nothing, I imagine).
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Nuke Frisco
  7. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry with due respect to you I really dont think you would like to see that happen. Right?
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

I'll have to think about it for awhile...........

:bricks:
  9. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I understand your view on San Francisco. It is not one of my favorite places either but I respect the right of all people to live their own life style.
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Ironic that you'd clammor for someone's banning while offering this crap.

I disagree with Patters on a number of things, but I wouldn't directly insult him this way. Heck, I can't stand FTW, but I wouldn't go here.
    Last edited: May 4, 2008
  11. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

Get back to us after McCain joins his congregation for 20 years, or even 5 years. Otherwise some of us could start running threads about Obama being endorsed by Hamas and the CPUSA. Know what I mean?
  12. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's not even relevant to this thread. You are straying from the topic. That is not very unusual however with right wingers.

John McCain accepted the endorsement of a man who is extremely radical regarding religion and the end of days and in his book he has written many things which are extremely controversial and extremely violent, many of which include the wilfull destruction of the planet and all of mankind as we know it and all in the name of his god and pays no heed to those that do not believe as he does, they all just die.

Is that something a presidential candidate should be connected to?

This was brought to John McCain's attention and he still said nothing negative regarding Pastor Hagee.

At least Barack Obama has come forth and totally denounced Rev. Wright. Should he have done it sooner? Probably yes.

When do you think John McCain will denounce one of his biggest backers, John Hagee, today, tomorrow, next week, next month or never?

Should he?
  13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

Ok lets stick to the thread. It is disturbing McCain got endorsed by a nut like Hagee. It is far more disturbing that Obama has been supported politically by Hamas terrorist, served on Boards with a terrorist bomber been paid by foundations funded by a terrorist bomber, and had a pastor who is an Amercan hating bigot.
  14. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Actually Obama has discussed all of those issues and has cleared them up. McCain will not even discuss Hagee, not even mention his name.

Big difference.
  15. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

:trolls::trolls::trolls:
  16. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Yes, but they're not a direct comparison. McCain is not intimately tied to Hagee as Obama is to Wright. The close relationship they had was a big deal in the media. I'm sure Farakhan's endorsed Obama as well, but he doesn't have to explain the endorsement because there's not that close relationship like there is (or was) with Wright.
  17. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That is true. However wouldn't the right thing for McCain to do is to renounce the endorsement by Hagee considering what Hagee stands for?

But of course if McCain does that he would lose a good share of the Evangelical vote, would he not? And without it he hasn't got a prayer of winning, not that he has one anyway McCain has never been a man of integrity to begin with.