Welcome to PatsFans.com

McCain confuses HIMSELF

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

HDNN ( Holy Diver News Network )

Dayton Ohio

During a recent stop in Dayton Ohio, Arizona republican John McCain had another of his gaffes. This time refering to himself as Lt. John MacLean from the popular Die Hard series of films. Even going as far as claiming he saved the Nakitomi Towers in LA this past Christmas during his estranged wife's holiday party. McCain claims he recieved multiple cuts on his feet, in a confrontation with terrorists looking for German bonds.
    "They took out the glass, knowing I had no footwear." McCain said "I'm tough, I saw my way through it, just like I will see my way through to the White House!"
    For what seemed like hours, McCain recalled events over the past 8 years claiming to have saved an airpot in Washington, and recovering billions in gold stolen from the federal reserve banks in New York.
    In closing his campaign stop in Dayton, home of the flyers and the birthplace of avaition McCain said "I am a Maverick, and after losing Goose in Iceman's jetwash, I know now, I will never leave my wingman" He and a tearfilled Tom Skerett walked off the stage onto the Straight Talk Express together and threw some dog tags out of the back windo as they drove off.

-Holy Diver

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

All I can think of is all those Gerald Ford bumping his head photos .. if McCain wins this will be way worse and very embarressing.

3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Diver, do you see why you shouldn't make up posts like this?

:D