PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mazz: Belichick should be suspended a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felger explained it perfectly. Mazz is a baseball guy. Talking football with him is like talking football with my 9 year old daughter.

Oh these local mediots are just waiting for an article like this to sink their teeth into. Their little revenge for bill not playing bu their rules. I say me no play. Don't print it Cu's I wont click it.

Felger explained it perfectly. Mazz is a baseball guy. Talking football with him is like talking football with my 9 year old daughter.

Of course, you're arguing using a stopped clock argument. ;)

And after hearing Bills explanation he calls it bull and says hes just trying to cover his ass. Mazz is such a douche,

Next time you hear Mazz try to talk football, do this: Picture him picking up a football and throwing it. It's a pretty funny visual, right? yeah. He's out of his league with football.

Last edited:
Mazz is just mad there's something distracting him from his beloved Red Sux. God forbid a news item come up to distract him from his favorite subject of ranting and raving.

Put me in a UFC cage match with this ****weed and let's see what happens. I need to avenge Tuft's deteriorating rep from tools like him and Tomasse.

Maz to football is like cats to water

Last edited:
Mazz gets off whenever anything Pats related isn't positive. He has very little else to say about football otherwise

They took a break from their red sox *****ing to chime in on Belichick?

I don't think it's an outlandish take. Right after it happened I thought to myself 'crap, I hope he doesn't get suspended'. I mean, knowing Goodell, how could you rule that out?

If I was putting money on it, I'd say 50-75K fine. But I wouldn't not be surprised the least bit if the commish suspended him a game, particularly considering they sent out a memo just this week warning teams to avoid intimidating the replacement refs.

Interesting Pats fan thread from a few years back about Mr. Scumbaggarottenazzoles...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...assarotti-rips-patriots-pats-fans-merged.html

for the record, I ran across Gasbaggarotti in public up at Faneuil Hall...he should change his name to Mervin Mouseman...definte short man complex but there's something shifty behind his eyes...like ,secretly, he's wearing women's lingerie underneath his fake Guido Tufguise silk suit.

I finally saw the video. You have got to be kidding. The way every one is talking, it was sounding like Belichick mugged him. What I saw was BB running towards an official to get his attention. Said official was ignoring him so as he was approaching he reached up to try to get his attention and immediately droped his arm. It doesn't look like he grabbed his arm or pulled on it. The official never even acknowledged he was there so I wonder if he even touched him. This is pretty much a lot of nonsense. I'm sorry but if Goodell fines BB for this, he should fight it tooth and nail.

I'll take the over on the Goodell fine...I asked before and got no answer...who fines GOODELL for this travesty, this Zippy the Clown ref circus he created out of a harmonious labor agreement?

BTW...I'm hoping to get a flash mob type thingie going just before the kickoff this weekend

Hey Ho..Goodell Must Go!

sorta like a Ramones refrain....if even a few thousand people do it, it will make the national TV broadcast...and the talking heads will have to deal with it...do the same thing at the start of the 2nd half...make it a tradition this season....like the Jets Suck chant...butterfly wings beating in the jungles of Burma and all that entropy stuff...

I finally saw the video. You have got to be kidding. The way every one is talking, it was sounding like Belichick mugged him. What I saw was BB running towards an official to get his attention. Said official was ignoring him so as he was approaching he reached up to try to get his attention and immediately droped his arm. It doesn't look like he grabbed his arm or pulled on it. The official never even acknowledged he was there so I wonder if he even touched him. This is pretty much a lot of nonsense. I'm sorry but if Goodell fines BB for this, he should fight it tooth and nail.

2 other coaches have also been after the rentarefs recently and they are getting almost no press.

As soon as its the Pats, open the flood gates and bring on the fines and suspensions :bricks::bricks::bricks:

Mazz is a douche bag, why do we have a thread honoring his opinion? F him:cool:

Exactly, it was apparent the ref didnt hear him through the crowd noise so he wanted to get his attention, of course that didnt work either, he just wanted to get the eff out of there. Mazz makes it sound like he assaulted the guy.

I heard him talking about this today on the radio while I was driving by myself. I'm sure I only looked a little completely insane what I started saying "oh, screw you Mazz" to uh ... no one. :singing:

(but seriously, screw that guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back