13. Talib
14. Otah
15. Cromartie
16. Clady
17. Merling
18. J. Stewart
19. C Williams
20. J Mayo

I was poking fun at Jbiologist the other day over his B Albert idea. He who laughs last laughs best, I suppose. Talib is higher here than I've seen at any time since the beginning of the draft process. J. Mayo seems to be a hot commodity.

Wow... Albert can play tackle as well, but that still seems high for him.

Wow, he finally took his Brandon Flowers hat off huh ? He was hanging tough with Flowers at the top of his corner chart for a while.

Ya, looks like Mayo is gaining steam and will pull himself into the lower half of R1 and out of Patriot trade up territory. I was thinking if the Pats went CB with McKelvin or DRC with a trade down to 8-10 that they would have that extra pick to allow them to trade up for a Lofton or Mayo. Kiss that idea goodbye.

Mayock has been high on Albert forever. I still don't see us taking him but without a trade down I don't see a clear direction I expect. One plus for taking Albert is he could upgrade us immediately at Guard and still have the upside of Tackle down the road.

1. Ryan
2. C. Long
3. Dorsey
4. Gholston
5. J. Long
6. Ellis
7. B. Albert
8. Rivers
9. Mendenhall
10. McKelvin
11. McFadden
12. Harvey
13. Talib
14. Otah
15. Cromartie
16. Clady
17. Merling
18. J. Stewart
19. C Williams
20. J Mayo

---
Albert and Otah ahead of Clady is interesting. Still think Clady will be excellent trade bait at #7.

Can't wait for Gosselin's top 100. We'll then get a real sense of GMs opinions of the top prospects.

1. Ryan
2. C. Long
3. Dorsey
4. Gholston
5. J. Long
6. Ellis
7. B. Albert
8. Rivers
9. Mendenhall
10. McKelvin
11. McFadden
12. Harvey
13. Talib
14. Otah
15. Cromartie
16. Clady
17. Merling
18. J. Stewart
19. C Williams
20. J Mayo

I was poking fun at Jbiologist the other day over his B Albert idea. He who laughs last laughs best, I suppose. Talib is higher here than I've seen at any time since the beginning of the draft process. J. Mayo seems to be a hot commodity.

Ya, bust my nuts while you can there PONY. Its nice to be right, but I just see the value in a guy that has an immediate impact, a long term impact, and a potential long term pro bowler. I dont care about what position he plays, if you have a chance to get a guy like that you get him. I like that these posts are dated too so we knew who said it first, me not Mayock,lol.

If Branden Albert goes at #7, I'll eat my hat. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back