PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayock on Mayo, great stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Mayo, he looks like he has great hands.

That may have sounded a tad gay, but if he holds on to the ball when it comes his way, I don't care.

You can't spell "Mayock" without "Mayo." I'm sorry, there are just too many weird name coincidences this draft. The illuminati have to be involved.

I never thought that you would ever wear a tin foil hat...:rolleyes:

Not to be a contrarian, but I like Kiper. I realize he's wrong most of the time, but you can tell he sincerely loves the draft, and I like that about him. True, Mayock is a much better analyst, and has better inside sources, but Kiper is like the King of the Draft Nerds, and there's some honor in that.

I think Kiper is good and needs to change his tactics a bit. He's more about who the best players are and stacking them and he's less about who is going where. Most sites are about who is going where so Kiper is getting lost in the shuffle. I still like his top 100 list and find the info is good. If he wants to remain relevant he'll need to at least offer better info on who will go where and why he thinks that ... he's weak in that area and I bet he knows it....predicting who goes where is really not what he is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back