PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayo:"This Team is Mentally Tough" + Wilfork Chimes In

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 doesnt count.. Brady injured.
2009 One of the worst teams Bill had in his tenure here.
2010 an early to mid season adjustment and you could really feel that team making a SB run... a fluky bad game and they were 1 and done.
2011 Shades of 2010 but better offensively, especially with most of there big guns healthy going into the play offs. The team is a slow starter through out the 2nd half of the season but when they figure it out.. its lights out. Whether its half time adjustments or mid game adjustments or just executing better.. what ever it is they dont seem to quit or panic. Since 2008 and maybe a few of the other non super bowl appearance seasons its as tough a team as I can remember.

But the most important factor is the offensive line.. if they give Brady the time, we at least get to the SB. I think being down in games and clawing and fighting back will definitely help this team come play offs. I just have a good feeling about this team. Better than last year.

we all knew the 2009 team wasnt really going to go anywhere, especially w/o welker, 1 of 2 offensive weapons that year

the 2010 debacle was horrible, but i believe it served to set us up this year, i believe this team remembers last year well, and last year it could have really be called young

it was the first playoff game for a LOT of guys, and MANY have not had a playoff win under their belts

after last season i believe this team, especially the younger guys are ready for a playoff game, and so am I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back