PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe the Colts should have played against the Titans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisfx811

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Titans will never win until the Vince Young Experiment is shelved.

They let the Titans win that last game and rested their starters.
KARMA BABY!

I was thinking the same thing. The Browns were a better team than the Titans, could've beat the Chargers and maybe put a scare into the Pats as well. Then the Colts would've been able to face the Jags who they've had success against.

But instead, Dungy wanted to do his buddy Fisher a favor. Now they're both going to be sitting on their ***es watching the other teams play for a SB. I love it.

"But instead, Dungy wanted to do his buddy Fisher a favor. Now they're both going to be sitting on their ***es watching the other teams play for a SB. I love it"

That's funny.

exactly what i was thinking. browns fans should be happy today as dungy got ousted

cheaters never prosper

I was thinking the same thing. The Browns were a better team than the Titans, could've beat the Chargers and maybe put a scare into the Pats as well. Then the Colts would've been able to face the Jags who they've had success against.

But instead, Dungy wanted to do his buddy Fisher a favor. Now they're both going to be sitting on their ***es watching the other teams play for a SB. I love it.
doubtful.............we held LT to 40 yds on 20 carries............we have the best D in the league in my view...........but we are flawed and ubalanced because we have litlle on O and then we lost 5 starters on O in the last two weeks.............our D is for real...........this offseason we will have 40 mil and we will get VY some skill guys and not rely on Jerry's Kids at WR or TE.

Was it PatsDeb who posted a thread saying that might come back to haunt them a few weeks ago?

doubtful.............we held LT to 40 yds on 20 carries............we have the best D in the league in my view...........but we are flawed and ubalanced because we have litlle on O and then we lost 5 starters on O in the last two weeks.............our D is for real...........this offseason we will have 40 mil and we will get VY some skill guys and not rely on Jerry's Kids at WR or TE.

The Titans D is great, and in fairness to them they hung in with the Chargers for a while, but unless you have a flat-out crushing defense, you need to have offensive firepower. The Browns had that in spades.

the Browns D was like Cholera in a pig................SD would have put up 50 on them.

yup, meanwhile look at the Giants 2 minutes from the championship game (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes