PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe it is not all Galloway's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not all the WRs fault, if brady cant make the throws what are they supposed to do?

He is still rustry but to some extent this is very true ! He should stop acting like a baby on the sidelines and start making the throws !

Re: Maybe it is not all Galloways fault

I think the fact Galloway has been inactive the past two weeks is telling to that end. Maybe it's an attitude thing, but Belichick wouldn't bench him if it was Brady's fault. I think there's more to this - but I doubt we'll hear what it is.

Probably not. But one of the most ludicrous comments [or so I thought] on this board this week was that Galloway was in Brady's doghouse. If that's anywhere near the case, obviously it will be re-evaluated after Brady's performance today. I'm still thinking Galloway can have a huge role on this team.

Maybe they can bring Marvin Harrison out of retirement. :p

Belichick should do the same with Brady. Bench him for poor play.

Brady is playing like ass but that doesn't change the fact that Galloway sucks.

I'd rather see Aikens & Edelman out there.

Brady is playing like ass but that doesn't change the fact that Galloway sucks.

I'd rather see Aikens & Edelman out there.

We need a quality #3 receiver, I thought that Edelman was that guy but clearly BB and staff dont think so atleast at this point in his career. He hasnt been out there as much as Aiken. Sam Aiken definitely is not a quality #3 receiver. I dont know of any options other than just hoping that Edelman can develop into one quickly

Belichick should do the same with Brady. Bench him for poor play.

As I just said in another thread, he's third in the league in passing and has thrown fewer picks than 22 other quarterbacks, so I'd have to say he's not that bad.

I'm closing this thread before it gets any uglier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back