PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe it is not all Galloway's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Maybe some of the problems Galloway is having is Brady's problem.He is over throwing Moss and Welker. No one is going to bench them. The Patriots need to establish a running game to take the pressure off of Brady. I think losing Josh was a bigger loss than people want to believe.

Re: Maybe it is not all Galloways fault

Maybe some of the problems Galloway is having is Brady's problem.He is over throwing Moss and Welker. No one is going to bench them. The Patriots need to establish a running game to take the pressure off of Brady. I think losing Josh was a bigger loss than people want to believe.

I think the fact Galloway has been inactive the past two weeks is telling to that end. Maybe it's an attitude thing, but Belichick wouldn't bench him if it was Brady's fault. I think there's more to this - but I doubt we'll hear what it is.

Totally agree on McDaniels. Some of the play calling, especially in the red zone is just weird and goofy. I don't get why we take the ball out of the hands of our two best offensive players (Brady/Moss) in those situations, especially against a team that had been demonstrating the ability to defend the run consistently throughout the game.

Last edited:

The problems with Galloway and Brady were Galloway running the wrong routes and being in the wrong positions. Yes Brady has been off, that is for sure, but dont try and blame Brady for Galloways failure to get used to the system.

i dont know about galloway but pats need to develop some young receivers like other teams .look at the colts and giants.nicks and garson and those guys are really coming along. edelman is servicable but not a true #3. Sam aiken is more like force fit than anything.

i dont know about galloway but pats need to develop some young receivers like other teams .look at the colts and giants.nicks and garson and those guys are really coming along. edelman is servicable but not a true #3. Sam aiken is more like force fit than anything.

I dont even get why Aiken is even on the field, Brady never even looks his way.

If Brady isn't working well with galloway, of course belichick would bench galloway. Why wouldn't he? This isn't Pop Warner. We are not a better team with Galloway active if Brady can't use him.

I think the fact Galloway has been inactive the past two weeks is telling to that end. Maybe it's an attitude thing, but Belichick wouldn't bench him if it was Brady's fault. I think there's more to this - but I doubt we'll hear what it is.

I dont even get why Aiken is even on the field, Brady never even looks his way.

Brady only looks for Welker, Moss and Watson. Watson was out with a head injury. So that left Welker and Moss. Brady kept the ball for along time,looking around with no one to throw to.The long ball from Brady looks like he did early in his career. Why is that?Does he need a qb coach he looks up to?

If Brady isn't working well with galloway, of course belichick would bench galloway. Why wouldn't he? This isn't Pop Warner. We are not a better team with Galloway active if Brady can't use him.

That endzone play where he didn't slide over I think was big - I don't think he saw much time on the field after that.

Brady only looks for Welker, Moss and Watson. Watson was out with a head injury. So that left Welker and Moss. Brady kept the ball for along time,looking around with no one to throw to.The long ball from Brady looks like he did early in his career. Why is that?Does he need a qb coach he looks up to?

It didn't help that Denver constantly rushed just 3-4 and kept rest for pass defense. You can't throw when you have no place to throw to.

Galloway would be having a better season if Brady could throw the sideline pass. Brady was always excellant at throwing the sideline pass where you need a strong arm and accuracy. I don't believe Brady can make that throw right now because he shys away from it.

Teams know he's throwing most of his passes in the hash marks. he does go to the sideline behind the line but he otherwise does not make that throw beyond the 5 yard mark. He did it in the 2 minute drive vs Buffalo ... otherwise we haven't seen it much and the defense knows it.

It didn't help that Denver constantly rushed just 3-4 and kept rest for pass defense. You can't throw when you have no place to throw to.

If he had another receiver to stretch the field like a Gaffeny, that would help.Someone who could get seperation from the receivers. Moss does that but the defense is all over him.

Watson has been that receiver.

If he had another receiver to stretch the field like a Gaffeny, that would help.Someone who could get seperation from the receivers. Moss does that but the defense is all over him.

IT'S never been all Galloway's fault. We have him inscribe but we haven't replaced him. I really don't know.

Why hasn't Galloway been cut yet? He's just wasting a roster spot if he's not going to be active. I would rather have a street UDFA on the roster than Galloway.

Why hasn't Galloway been cut yet? He's just wasting a roster spot if he's not going to be active. I would rather have a street UDFA on the roster than Galloway.

That was your 5,500th post :D

That was your 5,500th post :D

He wins a trip to ICANN ... they have made it all possible. :eat1:

its not all the WRs fault, if brady cant make the throws what are they supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing