PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

May Patriots Rookie Predictions - Biggest Surprise of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCourty for sure. He'll start at corner from day 1, have some struggles but end the season strong. He'll also make an impact on special teams. He's really going to be a terrific player.

i say Jermaine Cunningham, cause the pats need a OLB to step up bad.

Agreed, I think Cunningham is the one that surprises people the most. Of all our picks in the earlier rounds of the draft he is getting less attention but he was very productive in college and I see it continuing in the NFL.

As I said before he is the one that will go quietly about his business and get it done week in week out.

Last edited:
Back from the injury and ready to start. My Biggest Surprise prediction is:
Tyrone McKenzie

one of the TE's.......the opportunity lines up with the need, and TE's can usually step in and be productive as rookies.

I'd love to say cunningham, but to me what is more likely to happen will be the addition of spkes along with an opportunity for mckenzie could have guyton going outside in nickel situations.......he may be too fast for OT's to handle from that spot

DANE FLETCHER, NO DOUBT! He matured very fast his senior season; to where he did indeed dominate games, to the point of looking like a man among boys. Plus his Pro Day results (on Field Turf) were superior to all but a few drafted LB's, including Spikes. His motor and Montana work ethic (born in Bozeman, and never wanted to play anywhere but Montana State) combined with his smarts and character will make him the STAR OF TOMORROW for the PATS out of this rookie bunch. :rocker:

How exactly will one of the tight ends be the biggest surprise rookies in 2010? Grank or Hernandez wouldn't be a surprise even if they were OROY.

one of the TE's.......the opportunity lines up with the need, and TE's can usually step in and be productive as rookies.

I'd love to say cunningham, but to me what is more likely to happen will be the addition of spkes along with an opportunity for mckenzie could have guyton going outside in nickel situations.......he may be too fast for OT's to handle from that spot

Zoltan will have a big impact (compared to last year's punter).

Also, I predict he's goign to level some returner who thought it was a good thing when you got to the point where the punter makes the tackle. :rocker:

My biggest contributor as a rookie is McCourty.

My biggest flop is Price. (BB can not draft a third round non comp talent to save his life. Next year we will have a new threesome. Bethel, Chad and Price)

Best long term contributor McCourty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back