Welcome to PatsFans.com

Maxine Waters Calls Out Obama - You Go Maxine !!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Sep 23, 2011.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,050 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

The more I hear from maxine the more I like her. This is democracy in action, a woman who is representing her people in a manner that supports why they elected her. You don't have to agree with people to see that they are good for their district.

If every Congress person represented their districts porperly we would have better debate in Congress on the issues. More debates where we hear from the far left, middle left, moderate left, center etc ... More Congress people calling out their leaders on their issues - this is democracy. Crafting bills behind closed doors is not democracy.

Rep. Waters urges Obama to drop nice-guy act and fight Republicans, Tea Party - TheHill.com

2. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Too bad, she a crook! You should do some research on her she should not be calling out anyone after what she has done, she's scum and she deserves to be thrown out on her ass......;)

Maxine Waters Ethics Charges To Be Probed By Outside Counsel, House Panel Decides

Maxine Waters faces ethics charges - Los Angeles Times

She's a horrible person, she acts like she's there for the people when in reality she's just there for herself and her people, she give dem's a bad name. No wounder no one trusts Dem's they all talk a good game but none of them back it up, they all talk about how they are there for the people but everyone of the from the Charles B. Rangel(who doesn't pay his taxes and takes trips to the Bahamas) in new york and the Anthony Weiner to this stupid $#%^.

I'm so sick of the left and the right, they are both jokes.....

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

"I want all my daughters to be like Maxine Waters"

-KRS One

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

One of America's biggest RACISTS, also a very dishonest person and a top notch Scoundrel, she makes a "perfect politician"

:bricks:
    :mad: