PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Max Rekindles Days of Johnny Most and Rick (McNasty) Mahorn

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone who was a Celtics fan back in the Johnny Most days will get a HUGE laugh out of this ...

Felger & Mazz: Maxwell yells at Pistons radio announcer
After Amir Johnson tackled Andre Drummond while fighting for a loose ball during Wednesday’s 99-94 loss, Celtics radio announcer Cedric Maxwell got into with his former nemesis: Rick “McNasty” Mahorn.

“You foul harder than that every single time I’ve seen you,” Maxwell said to Mahorn, the Pistons radio announcer. “I can’t even believe you. You disgust me, my friend! You disgust me!"

Are there still Johnny Most sound-alike contests?

The 80s was heaven for Celtics fans and basketball fans. I absolutely loved it. the golden age of the NBA. I went to johnny most night. I still have the t-shirt they gave away at the game. too bad it doesn't fit anymore lol.

I attended college in upstate NY in 1981 living with three other Bostonians in an apartment next to some Philadelphians when the Celtics roared back from down 3-1 to beat Philly. Back then we adjusted the antenna to listen on the radio. Nothing like Most calling a game.

The 80s was heaven for Celtics fans and basketball fans. I absolutely loved it. the golden age of the NBA. I went to johnny most night. I still have the t-shirt they gave away at the game. too bad it doesn't fit anymore lol.
La La Land rant was the best ever.

If this whole miserable place fell into the ocean, I WOULDN'T CARE.

Just saw a Xarelto commercial with Jerry West. Would take him over MJ every...single...time

Are there still Johnny Most sound-alike contests?
When Celts were in the Finals, I wanted to just do the broadcast myself as Johnny...if we ever get back there we should figure out a simulcast online that doesn't break any laws and doesn't have a big delay...

When Celts were in the Finals, I wanted to just do the broadcast myself as Johnny...if we ever get back there we should figure out a simulcast online that doesn't break any laws and doesn't have a big delay...
All right now, Ray from the corner...BANG! Another three point field goal and the Celtics' lead is four...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back