PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mawae to the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
No link just yet. Heard from my buddy in Nashville.

Tennessee is having a solid offseason so far...

And we play them....watch your knees boys...

I had hoped we got Mawae here...that is a bummer...

that's too bad. I wanted to see him here

That's a fairly respectable set of FA signings for the Titans: ex-Colts LB David Thornton, Mawae, and Givens. Now if they could just get a winning QB ...

arrellbee said:
That's a fairly respectable set of FA signings for the Titans: ex-Colts LB David Thornton, Mawae, and Givens. ..
their GM floyd reese is pretty good.

Norm Chow is going to have a lot of tools now to run his offense. On paper, the titans look pretty good.

arrellbee said:
That's a fairly respectable set of FA signings for the Titans: ex-Colts LB David Thornton, Mawae, and Givens. Now if they could just get a winning QB ...

How much money do they have left?

Patriotic Fervor said:
How much money do they have left?
According to Clayton on March 10 the Titans had 6.3M of cap room. I am presuming that they have to include their rookie pool in that, which didn't give them a lot of room at all.

My guess is that they have pretty much made the moves they can afford. That seems somewhat supported by their GM Floyd Reese's comments that "We’re kind of stretching ourselves compared to where we have been in the past"
http://www.titansonline.com/news/titans_news_detail.php?PRKey=3670

smg93 said:
Norm Chow is going to have a lot of tools now to run his offense. On paper, the titans look pretty good.
My own personal impression of McNair is that he is a hard QB to work with to get a CONSISTENT offense - and that was before he has been hampered physically. IF they can somehow or another get a really solid QB in the draft, it will be very interesting to see how Norm Chow does. IMHO they have improved themselves so we'll probably see some flashes this year but probably not really good records until two or three years from now at least.

re

Now that the Saints have their QB, it looks like Leinert may fall to the Titans and Norm Chow.

The Titans could get really good in a hurry, with the way free agency is going for them and the draft.

Ordway was right...

...it's always all about the Benjamins. So much for "I've made my money now I want a ring" Mawae. Sure, good chance of snagging that in Hillbilly Heaven. On the bright side, at least he'll be going at the knees of the COLTS Dline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back