PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mavs' Cuban hopes to create league to rival NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
He Hate Me - Man that was so wierd to see on the back of a jersey. :D

I don't disagree with you (except the sentence in bold -- I believe the majority of 6th-round picks do make an NFL roster, have to dig out some stats I ran on that once.) But the article I was referring to described a UFL argument is that all players after the 2nd are underpaid and thus ripe for picking. Brady may be the fringe case, but I'd stand by the statement that the talented, competitive and confident players after round 2 would rather take a chance at the NFL brass ring. Which leaves only the dregs, which was my point.

It will hinge on their cash flow and the ability to play players. Players have consistently proven that they will take the cash over a brass ring most of the time.

Where do you think an agent would steer their client if there was competing bids for his clients services?

He Hate Me - Man that was so wierd to see on the back of a jersey. :D

Don't forget that the Pats left "He Hate Me" in the dust in SB XXXVIII!

I think that he and Tommy Maddox were the only ones out of the XFL to make an NFL roster.

Cuban's a tool, I loved it when his Mavs got bounced early in the playoffs, right after he dissed the great state of Georgia!

Maybe he should hire Vince McMahon as a consultant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back