Welcome to PatsFans.com

Matthews: Palin Crowds Think In Terms Of "White Vs. Other People"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

2. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +89 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

The whore on there from salon sounds extremely jealous of Sarah Palin. What a loser.

If she wasn't a threat to them, Chrissy wouldn't do a nightly segment trashing Palin.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

Mush Mouth Matthews is fighting for his life, his sh!tty hardball show finishes next to last in every poll taken.

This is one of the scumbags better know statements but they try to hide it, Mush Mouth Said during the election "if anybody doesn't cry when they hear Barack Obama speak they're not true Americans" (google it)

Matthews is a friggin loser.
  4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

Help Is On The Way
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +298 / 3 / -13

R-Dubya....you gotta stop posting things that are so true and undeniable that no one will have the balls to respond.

I think it's sad that people of color are NOT out supporting Sarah. After all, she is part of a much more oppressed group in America than President Obama is from.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

It's "A White Crowd" because the Blacks themselves CHOOSE not to join, they are more than welcome, how does that make it Racist (could it be reverse racism) Oh God.
  8. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

9. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

What ever happened to just being what you are in this country......It used to be ok to not "have" to be diverse at every turn. Now a days shame on you if you don't represent diversity. It's tiresome......
  10. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

You mean all those "*****es and hoes" :rolleyes:

It's simply stunning that LIBERALS.............. TRUE LIBERALS, who traditionally pride themselves on equality and tolerance, sit ideally by and say nothing as the far left sexually derides and denigrates Sarah for no more than the mere fact that she is conservative and has a vagina.

I'm not what you would call a huge Sarah fan, and about the only thing we share in common is some conservative ideals, but it's utterly shocking to she how she is treated on a regular basis............. and the people who should MOST be appalled, apparently aren't.
  11. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

We have a BINGO. Those who profess to embrace "tolerance" in fact vehemently support quite the opposite.
    Maybe it's just because I'm female that I notice this, but there's another sort of curious (and appalling imo) thing that's apparently snuck in thru the back door; a lack of collective women's voices on many issues not just this one. Like you I don't agree with everything Palin says or does but I very much resent the way people have ripped her apart for things besides her politics.
  12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Things such as what?
  13. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:bricks: Her family, her clothes, her handling of her daughter's pregnancy just to name a few off the top of my head.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

Her Children
    Her Snow Shoes
    Her Guns
    Her Motherhood
    Her Snowmobile
    Her Patriotism
    Her Success
    Her Looks
    Her Clothes
    Her "you betcha"
    And the big one "She Isn't One Of Them"
  15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Oh right - I forgot. Like no one ever talked about Hilary's pants-suits, or her husband's affair, or her hairstyle.

Sarah Palin opened up the door for talk about her family when her very first speechs centered around her family, how they played such a big part in her decision, how she consulted them before accepting the vice-presidential nomination and ran, basically, on a platform of family values. You can't make your own family values part of your selling point and not expect your family to be scrutinized.

As for her clothes - had there not been a problem about who paid for them I doubt they would have been quite such a topic of conversation. Do you?
  16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -2

17. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Moral relevance at it's finest.

Justify all you want......... It's not right. Not for Sarah, not for Hillary. If you can't see that and really believe the drivel you just posted as proper justification, you've outed yourself as a fraud.

She NEVER ran on a platform of family values. That's just some sh!t you all made up to justify your sexist campaign against her.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  18. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And she continues to be demonized lol. She's more powerful than I thought. Oh and fwiw I thought she came across quite horribly after her nomination speech, I never liked the idea of her as VP to McCain because of his age, and I said as much at the time.

The point is, nobody can seem to get past her to the point she's become some kind of she-devil LOL. Personally I think there are far more important things going on besides Sarah's latest, but some people here just can't resist starting threads about her and debating All Things Palin as if they mattered. She's out of office now, she's a private citizen writing and speaking her mind. How that's even news-worthy is beyond me but there's enough fixation that she keeps popping up in these discussions lol.

I haven't read or bought her book but I've seen 1-2 of her recent interviews. She has a lot to say and 1-2 of her remarks have stirred up a little comment from her former running mate so maybe things will get more interesting down the road. Meanwhile get past her clothes and family already, she certainly seems to have survived everything people have dished out. Kudos to her for that.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

The people that hate and fear her are the ones that are making her famous, they can't seem to get enough of her, MSNBC has given Sarah Palin millions of dollars worth of publicicty and they can't stop, they are "obsessed"
  20. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I know, that's the crazy part! This thread makes fun of MSNBC and rightly so but really, she's always bothered the left far more than anyone else. Does this sound like a she-devil?
    YouTube - Sarah Palin interview on Hannity Pt 1 of 6 - November 18, 2009