Welcome to PatsFans.com

Matt Taibbi > Katie Abram

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

2. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

BelichickFan explicitly advocated the following in the other thread, justifying it by claiming that the Democrats in power aren't being bipartisan so it's ok to lie as long as it accomplishes what you want:

3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

GINGRICH: I think people are very concerned when you start talking about cost-controls… you’re asking us to trust the government. Now I’m not talking about the Obama administration, I’m talking about the government. You’re asking us to believe that the government is to be trusted. We know people who’ve said routinely, well, you’re going to have to make decisions. You’re going to have to decide. Communal stadards, historically, is a very dangerous concept.

STEPHANOPOLOUS: It’s not in the bill.

GINGRICH: (stammering) B-but, the bill’s… a thousand pages of setting up mechanisms. It sets up 45 different agencies. It has all sorts of panels. You’re asking us to trust the government when there clearly are people in the government who believe in establishing euthanasia, including selective standards.

ITS NOT IN THE BILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Taibbi is awesome...

the only failing he has is his ridicule of 9/11 Truth, conflating 'made it happen' with 'let it happen' theory.... and dismissing it as a whole, as a result.
  5. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I can only conclude, based on the 1 star rating this thread has received, that Taibbi is not, in fact, better than Katie Abram Tank.
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Ha...

I used the "star System" to validate this to a threeeeee! Its a hung jury. Call Judge Wapner.