PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Schaub to Texans [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Vick should have been a Reggie Bush type receiving back, probably be even better...you could line him at QB 5-10 times a game.....the bottom line is in the NFL, you can't have a running qb. He gets hurt too much, he gets tired,doesn't get in a good passing rythem, he loses his wind and has to run back to huddle and drop back to pass again........you need a Brady or Manning to drop back quick (while scanning field), be crafty and shifty in the pocket to buy more time to pass, and then get rid of it just before they are going to get killed....

Bring on the NFL draft!!! I can't wait!!! Having seen Sidney Rice play many times at South Carolina, I wanted him. I thought maybe we could trade down at 28 and get him in early second, but now with so many WR on roster, we don't need another. Better off to go Defense, Defense.

Also - when you hit your knees tonight, please say a little prayer that the Celts get the number 2 pick this year. If they get 4 or 5, we might need to officially call it a Curse.

What's funny is Houston will have like 23+ million in dead money going to players that aren't on the team. It's pretty pathetic actually, only 75 of your payroll going to 53 guys. Bad management.

What's funny is Houston will have like 23+ million in dead money going to players that aren't on the team. It's pretty pathetic actually, only 75 of your payroll going to 53 guys. Bad management.

Yeah, Casserly did a pretty crappy job there.

Yeah, Casserly did a pretty crappy job there.

No, he must have been awesome. After all, he spends a good deal of his airtime trashing Belichick's moves.

No, he must have been awesome. After all, he spends a good deal of his airtime trashing Belichick's moves.

lol, I didn't know that. He has no right to trash anyone's moves, particularly a team like the Pats.

Ok...Schaub has 69.2 career passer rating. He had one good year in 2005 and his best game against our **** secondary.

Re: Matt Schaub to Texans

Atlanta has NO DOUBT secured Landry.

I think Atlanta goes defensive line. They lost Kerney so maybe they are hoping Gaines Adams falls or Jamaal Anderson or Amobi Okoye.

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports the Atlanta Falcons are "enamored" with Louisiana State S LaRon Landry.

Can I get that pat on the back now? :D I have insecurity issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back