PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light's best year???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Light get some props here, people have been banging on him for long time and as recently as last week people were calling for him to be released after the season, which is crazy talk. their OL more than anything else is why i have so much faith in them right now. The Patriots had the best OL in the tournament and they have show it. OL is one reason i give them the edge in the Bowl.

Matt Light is a gamer if he duplicates his Ravens performance the Patriots will win going away...Light basically shut Suggs down...not an easy task mind you.:snob:

I've knocked Light, but he has been excellent this year. Maybe he was playing with injuries previously. He certainly was never deficient in effort. either way, thanks Matt, keep it up please.

I am going to take this one step further. Should this man start to get some consideration for the :eek:Hall of Fame:eek:?

Ten+ years protecting the blind side of the GOAT QB. 5th SB appearance, several pro bowl appearances.

IMO he is a lock for the Pats Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back