PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dude but a lot here probably remember the whispers of moving him to the right side and bringing in a stud blind side blocker with the pick that became Joe Staley.

Offtopic: did you guys know that Brady went to the same high school as Bonds out here in San Mateo. That means that at the end of this season the most dominant football player and baseball player of the last 50+ years graduated from the same high school. What are the chances of that?

Brady & Bonds mentioned as peers ... I just threw up ...
I think Brady deserves more respect than that ... Bonds is sh!t.

He's a serviceable LT who uses his head to compensate for his physical limitations. Hall of Fame? No. But realize he played regularly as a rookie and became regular starter in the 10th game of his rookie year, so while many are hard on Matt, he's been one of the dependable players on this team over the years. Only a few get to the HOF, but Light is a member of a HOF team. I think he'd take more pride in that than anything else.

Hall of fame? Don't talk to me abou....Hall of Fame? You kidding me? Hall of fame? I just hope he can make the Pro Bowl again.

[anybody get it? :singing: ]

If they left the decision completely up to him, if he should be enshrined or not, he STILL wouldn't get in !

Jake Long, Light's replacement, has a decent shot.

No HOF for Matt.

By an absolute mile the most underrated player by the fans, but no, not Hall of Fame I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back