PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light Pranks Belichick video

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha that's funny! I wonder if BB got back at him.

About the Mouse situation that some Bull-$H!t.lol

i seen on a video once with kevin faulk,TFB, and Matt and they all said matt was the one who got away with the most with BB

So what exactly is BB working on, on his computer?

thats awesome, i love how at warmups brady is right there laughing his ass off at the conversation

Didn't this get out of hand a couple of years ago between Light, Brady and Cassel.. seem to remember someone having their car taken and in response the person who took the car had it filled with packing peanuts.

BB had to put a stop to it, as it was impacting the team..

Didn't this get out of hand a couple of years ago between Light, Brady and Cassel.. seem to remember someone having their car taken and in response the person who took the car had it filled with packing peanuts.

BB had to put a stop to it, as it was impacting the team..

Cassel has a protein/milkshake and was walking into the meeting, as he opened the door, Brady jammed his foot infront of it, Matt hits the door and spills his shake all over himself, so he drink some and spit it on Brady.

Next day, Brady had Cassel's car put on cinder blocks and put 3 of his tires infront of Matt's locker, making him search for the 4th.

Then the next day, Light gets involved and opens Brady's sun roof and filled the car with the packing peanuts, I think Tom said it rained that day too, that was the last story they told, BB put a stop to it afterwards.

"Don't mess with guys with more money than you" - Brady

Nice vid, but a major thumbs down to NFL Films trying to doctor up some vid of Belichick to make it look like they got the shot of him using the gimmicked mouse. Embarrassing and cheesy.

Also, Matt, hiding cameras in guys' hotel rooms isn't a funny prank. It's just disturbingly creepy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey