PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one thing I'll say about Greg Oden. He is certainly taller and has a bigger wingspan than Vollmer.

Vollmer has a better post-up game and will score more points than Oden.

Will Levoir come off PUP now?

Re: Again the loss had a lot to do with Matt Light

Get a grip. Brady doesn't suck, even after missing two deep throws today. And nobody is claiming he is mistake free and at his best. Become a professional athlete at the top of your game, blow your knee up, and see if you come back with all your skills before suffering the injury. What year did you jump on the fan train if "Brady sucks" is your expert conclusion? You must never have watched Bledsoe or Grogan, and I don't think they sucked either.

If you are incapable of analyzing what you see, maybe try listening to the game commentators who pointed out that Denver's D has been lights out all year and has given up no more than 10 points in a game all year. Two TDs are more than that defense has surrendered all year. Also, the Bungals, who Denver barely beat, just beat the Raven and beat the Steelers. They are a good team.

You may want to watch a Chiefs or Cowboys game and give yourself some perspective. Otherwise, you sound like a 3-year-old throwing a tantrum when mommy doesn't buy you the new toy. The team is 3-2 and at worst a game back in the division.

Better yet, mark this rant and feel free to revive your rant after game 8 if this team is in the playoff hunt as I would bet the farm it will be. Then feel free to eat some crow.

Denver's special team BEGGED TOM TERRIFIC to put some points on the board TWICE. He failed MISERABLY.

What happened to third down conversion?

I didn't know that his leg can really AFFECT his mental.

Please STOP blaming the D for every LOSS. The D GAVE TB 1 last chance to move the ball down the field in the fourth quarter and YOUR GREATNESS FAILED again.

When do you begin to hold TB and BB accountable?

When they prove to me that they're really what's wrong with this football team, and they're truly worse than the qb's and coaches that are on the other 31 teams in the league.

It's the root of the problem right there. It's also the reason you give FREE PASS to TB and BB. All you had is your past accomplishment.

You have been using it for years regardless of how bad they play or made a decision.

The only question that i have for you is how long are you going to use these past accomplishments UNTIL you are TIRED of saying it when your team sucks games after games or years after years?

I'm not going to put the blame on a guy who as I've written has thrown fewer picks than 22 other quarterbacks, and isn't turning the football over. Discussions like these belong on boards like the Panthers where Delhomme is costing them games - not here.

Say what you want, but we lost to a Denver team that played incredibly well today. The Orton you see here is not the Orton who was in Chicago (who incidently wasn't that bad with the Bears - they were simply in love with Grossman's arm instead of his brain). They've got a lot of good players (they're 2nd in the league in Defense and 5th in offense - those two factors right there are why they're 5-0) and they won in a place where this team has never played well.

Are we not having good players? We have the same players that we had in 07. What happened between 07 and 09????

We heard all about 'work ethnics, hard working and other BS' of TB and BB in the off season. What do we see??? Crappy O.

Do you know why Pats does NOTHING when a guy like Rex Ryan can talk trash and walk away from it? Because he knows that we CAN'T DO SH!T.

When a guy like me STARTs to question our O, TB, and BB, the only thing that you are willing to talk about is the past accomplishment. You use it to make you feel good about your team when you know that they don't play well.

You live in the past too much. Do you know why TB and BB were so good between 01 and 05??? Because they ars were on the line and nobody treated them good. Therefore, they felt that they had to 'prove' something.

When you started to put them on your alter table and worship them like god, they came down to earth.

In the past, BB SCREAMED and YELLED at his players. What does he do now? He watchs them get killed on the field. WTF?

They lost the coin toss in overtime, and we know statistically what that usually means.

I don't mean to sound like a broken record tonight - but the people who are ready to tar and feather Brady and Belichick are enough to make my eyes bleed.

I have 2 questions for you.

1- How many times did TB want Denver's special team to give him before he could put some point on the board? Denver's special team BEGGED YOUR GREATNESS TWICE to score FOR FREE. TB failed miserably.

2- The D gave TB another chance at the end of the fourth quarter to put some point. Your GREATNESS FAILED AGAIN.

According to you, TB is this and that BUT he could NOT DO SH!T yesterday.

Haven't almost all of our more popular players this year been injured because their OWN teammate fell on them?...thats weird

Haven't almost all of our more popular players this year been injured because their OWN teammate fell on them?...thats weird
No it happens..look at last week's game and the Raven's injuries...

RIP Numerous, nameless pixels and watts.

If I was as worried as you, I’d never fart for fear of sh!tting myself. Relax dude. Everyone is working through a funk. They'll snap out of it.

It's the root of the problem right there. It's also the reason you give FREE PASS to TB and BB. All you had is your past accomplishment.

You have been using it for years regardless of how bad they play or made a decision.

The only question that i have for you is how long are you going to use these past accomplishments UNTIL you are TIRED of saying it when your team sucks games after games or years after years?

Are we not having good players? We have the same players that we had in 07. What happened between 07 and 09????

We heard all about 'work ethnics, hard working and other BS' of TB and BB in the off season. What do we see??? Crappy O.

Do you know why Pats does NOTHING when a guy like Rex Ryan can talk trash and walk away from it? Because he knows that we CAN'T DO SH!T.

When a guy like me STARTs to question our O, TB, and BB, the only thing that you are willing to talk about is the past accomplishment. You use it to make you feel good about your team when you know that they don't play well.

You live in the past too much. Do you know why TB and BB were so good between 01 and 05??? Because they ars were on the line and nobody treated them good. Therefore, they felt that they had to 'prove' something.

When you started to put them on your alter table and worship them like god, they came down to earth.

In the past, BB SCREAMED and YELLED at his players. What does he do now? He watchs them get killed on the field. WTF?

I have 2 questions for you.

1- How many times did TB want Denver's special team to give him before he could put some point on the board? Denver's special team BEGGED YOUR GREATNESS TWICE to score FOR FREE. TB failed miserably.

2- The D gave TB another chance at the end of the fourth quarter to put some point. Your GREATNESS FAILED AGAIN.

According to you, TB is this and that BUT he could NOT DO SH!T yesterday.

Hey, I think I will just agree with you.
The Patriots are awful. Tom Brady has lost it, and is average at best. In fact, he is lazy, doesn't care, and we should threaten to cut him so he has to prove he still deserves his money.
Belichick is also fat and lazy. He stopped caring about winning when he realized veryone thought he was good. That was his only goal all along, make everyone think he is good. Then he can sit back and coast. Fire him to and get someone who has never accomplished anything so they have something to prove.
We just are going to get destroyed every game.
I just don't understand how Bill Belichick can wake up every day and not want to imitate Rex Ryan. Its gotten so bad that he just watches and does nothing, because, you know, he used to at least yell.
I wish we could fire Belichick who sucks so bad we are 3-2 after being the best franchise in the NFL for the last decade and trade all of our draft to the Jets so we can get Rex Ryan because I like the way he acts like a jerk, and hey, he was already won 3 games.
I was going to answer your 2 questions that you asked, but you only actually asked 1. How many times did Brady want the special team to give him the ball? I wold say as many as possible.

Yup, you are 100% right. Do you feel better now?

When do people start to hold TB and BB accountable????

Maybe my hearing was not good after the game yesterday, but I could swear I hear both TB and BB hold themselves accountable.

Even though Vollmer may struggle some, especailly with speed rushers, I think him getting PT now is an investment that will pay huge in future weeks and years.

Last edited:
NEPatriot is the least entertaining gimmick poster of all time. :singing:

Well, one thing I'll say about Greg Oden. He is certainly taller and has a bigger wingspan than Vollmer.

Good catch. That's what I get for posting football while talking basketball with a friend.

I meant Oher, of course.

With all the drafting and high second rds peyton is yet to find a good LT. I will not suprised one bit if Matt light ends up with peyton next year.

He will be missed.

I'm all for working the ethnics.

We've got a Samoan ready to come and pitch in. Can't get much more ethnic than that.:)

Last edited:

If this is the same NEP that was posting in the political forum get ready to see a dozen threads a day on how Brady and BB suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back