PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light injury status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDave

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Do we know his status? And does it figure in our FA/Draft plans? If this has been covered then... nevermind.

Last edited:
CrazyDave said:
Do we know his status? And does it figure in our FA/Draft plans? If this has been covered then... nevermind.

Yes & Yes.

I'm sorry, couldn't resist.

But I'm sure BB knows both the answers, lol.

texpat said:
Yes & Yes.

I'm sorry, couldn't resist.

But I'm sure BB knows both the answers, lol.

well, that clears things up. lol

I haven't read anything to suggest that he'll be limited. I've read a couple of totally speculative things about whether he'll be ready, solely based on his late season setback. But there's no reason right now for us to be concerned.

Matt Light is day to day. He feels a little better than he did yesterday...

That's good news (I think). His absence was a HUGE factor in our problems. I don't think that can be overstated. thanks for the info.

CrazyDave said:
That's good news (I think). His absence was a HUGE factor in our problems. I don't think that can be overstated. thanks for the info.

If you were referring to the info that I gave you, I was just joking. I was just rehashing a popular Belichick line.

huskeralk said:
If you were referring to the info that I gave you, I was just joking. I was just rehashing a popular Belichick line.
Maybe no news is good news. lol

Would Fabini due as a backup in case Light's leg "tightens up"???? I think any FA OL signings or OL draft picks should tell us something about how well Light is doing.

Ochmed Jones said:
Would Fabini due as a backup in case Light's leg "tightens up"???? I think any FA OL signings or OL draft picks should tell us something about how well Light is doing.

I doubt Fabini would sign for backup $$$$$. If something is serious with Light then why wouldn't there be interest in keeping Ashworth who I think would cost less than Fabini. That way you could leave Kaczur at LT.

If there were a game this Sunday,and there isn't. But if there were a game this Sunday, Light would be doubtful.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes