PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light guest authors MMQBTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, good for him, well done !

"There are many so-called experts who say the NFL isn't standing behind its players, but nothing could be further from the truth. The league is doing a lot more listening these days. Under commissioner Roger Goodell's leadership..."

huh? yawn.

5. ... I'm confident we have what it takes to be a good football team. Fortunately, from what I've heard, we will have plenty of full-speed reps in training camp to get ready!
6. I think that training camp should be illegal.
:D :D :D :eat3:

Well done....

Bit of a snoozer. Matt Birk was much better. Given Light's rep as a jokester, I was expecting a lot more.

Though interesting to see he's doing those broadcasting boot camps. Hopefully he gets on TV and gives us one fewer mediots. :)

I guess he's not holding a grudge with Goodell about that $15,000 fine for clocking Crowder.

This column is interesting if only for the context of a pre-CBA negotiation love in with the Commissioner and the NFL as a whole.

1. I think I'm all for tougher sanctions on players who misbehave and tarnish the reputations of the NFL, their team, teammates and the game as a whole. Goodell should hold those who make poor decisions accountable for their actions.

Concidentially I believe Matt took over for Vrabel as the NFLPA team representative. The NFLPA's clearly throwing a changeup to the previous CBA posturing we've seen.

And let's also give him an "A" for effort in to attempting to tactfully work in BOTH a note of condolence regarding the murder of Steve McNair AND plugging the Matt Light Celebrity Shoot Out, by almost, but not completely, avoiding the irony of such a situation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back